• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you go to a review there should not be any mistakes so reviewing a very minor dust up and settling on double ts when there is always one player clearly started it is LAZY OFFICIATING.

Who cares that people complain about the refs? Are people not allowed to complain if the refs missed a clear call. If an umpire strike someone out on a ball way outside, people should just turn a blind eye to it? How about if a ref missed a clear roughing the passer in the nfl that turns a turnover into a td for the offense? We must all be like you and act like refs in every sport is amazing right? Refs are like weatherman to me. Only 2 profession where you can be wrong so frequently and not pay for it

If nba refs were so good they wouldn't had start fining players for flops and making all these dramatic rule changes. They made these changes because the refs were doing a crappy job.

I'm also sick of you and others making up these lies on me. Constantly complaining? Miami played 19 games and i brought up the refs twice this season. Earlier in the season in the 1st quarter vs denver and last night when they called double ts for no reason. You guys also have to understand people like @Shanemansj13 and myself usually post in real time so just like players may have a reaction to a bad call as it happens, we have a similar reaction while watching in real time.
Can’t deny officiating sucks in the NBA but I would have to stay the NFL is so much rules bc I feel you can throw a flag for PI based on judgment calls. I would add when you see multiple replays and it looks so clear cut, it makes it worse. My only problem is the the games that are officiated so uneven it is clear cut. Bad calls happen a ton but it gets suspicious when the game is one-sided, especially in the NFL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would be great if he would go back to being a pass first PG....at least on nights he clearly doesn't have it (as far as shooting).
Man, he missed so many “easy layups” but really in general the team did, sucks to keep playing close games against the best teams and to lose like that but with the injuries and this young team…can’t be too disappointed

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t deny officiating sucks in the NBA but I would have to stay the NFL is so much rules bc I feel you can throw a flag for PI based on judgment calls. I would add when you see multiple replays and it looks so clear cut, it makes it worse. My only problem is the the games that are officiated so uneven it is clear cut. Bad calls happen a ton but it gets suspicious when the game is one-sided, especially in the NFL
To my knowledge no nfl official ever did time for fixing games though

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty confident the nfl is more “organized” about such things if you know what I mean
I mean if the CIA can do, the NFL/Vegas cna do it. I want to believe to the opposite but at times it seems staged

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is that wasn’t close to a charge. Dude barely got there in time and didn’t even have his feet set before he was in the act

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talking about a bad call in real time is one thing.

The hyperbolic statements about NBA officials being “the worst” or being bad at their jobs is what I am pushing back on.

They make mistakes to be sure. But they are very good at their jobs.

Check out a local high school game if you want to see some bad officiating.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

No doubt.

I never once got T'd up during a game, but I got kicked out of one for telling the ref to not take his having a bad day out on my players.

No warning, no T, the other team didn't get free throws (because no T), he just ran me. lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

No doubt.

I never once got T'd up during a game, but I got kicked out of one for telling the ref to not take his having a bad day out on my players.

No warning, no T, the other team didn't get free throws (because no T), he just ran me. lol

I once got ejected from a game 15 seconds in.

Has to be a record

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once got ejected from a game 15 seconds in.

Has to be a record

I talked to the other coach after the game was over and he said he'd never seen anything like it. Said he asked the refs why his team wasn't getting free throws and the ref said "because I didn't call a technical foul on him". He said he asked how he could he kick me out then? and the ref never responded. lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, he missed so many “easy layups” but really in general the team did, sucks to keep playing close games against the best teams and to lose like that but with the injuries and this young team…can’t be too disappointed
Mobley back tonight if you haven't heard.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd ask as usual who are the fixing it for? Never mind it's a pretty cushy job to risk the job and/or prison.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if the CIA can do, the NFL/Vegas cna do it. I want to believe to the opposite but at times it seems staged
You can believe the opposite. NFL is doing pretty well and they make a little money without needing to rig games. sport is kind of popular. Gambling scandal could mean prison time for some and hurt the sport's popularity. why would billionaires risk that?

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about a bad call in real time is one thing.

The hyperbolic statements about NBA officials being “the worst” or being bad at their jobs is what I am pushing back on.

They make mistakes to be sure. But they are very good at their jobs.

C7495F21-5779-466F-BB80-3484260B4252.gif