• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in an NBA arena tonight for the first time in nearly two years thanks to Covid

Im Back Golden State Warriors GIF by NBA

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 boards.

Triple overtime game, 49 minutes played.

Fucking.

Boards.

#Charmin

Truly embarrassing. I smell a 2018 cavs like overhaul for the lakers at the deadline if they dont pick it up the next 2 months and pick it up, i mean play like 10 games over .500 basketball

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly embarrassing. I smell a 2018 cavs like overhaul for the lakers at the deadline if they dont pick it up the next 2 months and pick it up, i mean play like 10 games over .500 basketball

I think there will be an assessment made around Christmas and it will be just be a question of whether any tweaks are minor, major or somewhere in between.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Dude is a Lakers fan and he was watching Lakers Nation post game show after the game.

Those brain dead fucks actually suggested they might be able to get Christian Woods from the Rockets for broken ass Kendrick Nunn and THT.

He was so pissed at me because I laughed about that shit for 45 minutes... Lol

Jalen Green ,KPJ, THT.....40 million John Wall on the bencn?

Lmfao

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there will be an assessment made around Christmas and it will be just be a question of whether any tweaks are minor, major or somewhere in between.
Major?

Like AD for Dame?

Not sure what you'd do with Russ.

But, I'd do that deal.

Davis has zero passion.

Dame can't continue on like this much longer.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major?

Like AD for Dame?

Not sure what you'd do with Russ.

But, I'd do that deal.

Davis has zero passion.

Dame can't continue on like this much longer.

Hard to say. I could see them trying to move Westbrook before AD, but I doubt Portland would do a Dame for Westbrook deal. Even though a case can be made that it might benefit them in the long run.

Maybe they could get Hield and a couple of others for Westbrook (don't know about contracts) if the Kings think they can get to the playoffs and/or want to sell tickets?

I don't know about AD having no passion, I think some of it is that he's a little unsure about how much of a leader he's supposed to be right now. He says the right things re: wanting to lead and has called the team out, himself included, for poor play.

But how does he take over as leader with Lebron on the team?

The problem with moving AD or Westbrook is that Lebron wanted both of them and from what I understand, AD and Westbrook have a good relationship and AD likes playing with him.

That's why I say there will be an assessment made around Christmas.

Also, this team has 12 players on the roster that weren't there last year, hasn't even been close to having all of their pieces together and haven't had a chance to gel. Ariza and Nunn haven't played a minute yet this season.

They seem to be getting healthier, if that trend continues, we should know by then how good they can be and also where everyone, especially Lebron's, patience level is.

Last edited:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say. I could see them trying to move Westbrook before AD, but I doubt Portland would do a Dame for Westbrook deal. Even though a case can be made that it might benefit them in the long run.

Maybe they could get Hield and a couple of others for Westbrook (don't know about contracts) if the Kings think they can get to the playoffs and/or want to sell tickets?

I don't know about AD having no passion, I think some of it is that he's a little unsure about how much of a leader he's supposed to be right now. He says the right things re: wanting to lead and has called the team out, himself included, for poor play.

But how does he take over as leader with Lebron on the team?

The problem with moving AD or Westbrook is that Lebron wanted both of them and from what I understand, AD and Westbrook have a good relationship and AD likes playing with him.

That's why I say there will be an assessment made around Christmas.

Also, this team has 12 players on the roster that weren't there last year, hasn't even been close to having all of their pieces together and haven't had a chance to gel. Ariza and Nunn haven't played a minute yet this season.

They seem to be getting healthier, if that trend continues, we should know by then how good they can be and also where everyone, especially Lebron's, patience level is.
I don't see a CURRENT situation where you could move Westbrook.

The Rockets wouldn't want him back for Wall.

There is zero chance he sits by quietly while dnp-cd the entire Season.

Maybe Love?

They did lose Sexton.

Still, not sure they want to introduce a Alpha Male like Russ on such a young roster.

Plus, they have Rubio..... Who, coincidentally, is the kinda guy the Lakers needed, over Westbrook. Hield and Rubio would have done the trick. But, Ricky wasn't available.

As for Portland, Russ and CJ would be a disaster.

Not because of their styles.

But, because of their roster composition.

Nurkic looks like he wants to be anywhere but Portland and Covington doesn't give them enough scoring.

It would be the wild ass Westbrook hero ball show.