• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About to go eat breakfast at Coastal kitchen....they have really good food. Had steak and eggs my 1st time there. Getting the meat lovers omelet I think.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m curious how that trade would look.

It would basically guarantee Boston as a taxpayer and I just don’t buy they’ll give up a free 10m for this version of the team
At this point, the Cavs could probably get a 1st for Rubio BUT I think he is too important to this team and if they keep winning…I would suggest they sign him to a deal actually. He is still only 30.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88 @Shanemansj13

Watched the Celtics/Cavs game last night. I really like that Mobley kid. Had a great block on Tatum at the rim in the 4th. Speaking of Tatum though I hate how there are two sets of rules. One for all stars then the other set of rules.

He ran over Rubio and wasn't called for a charge. Then he used his off arm to push off a Cavs defender (don't remember exactly who it was) late in the 4th.

And sorry to hear about Sexton. That Rubio pick up was a great addition.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88 @Shanemansj13

Watched the Celtics/Cavs game last night. I really like that Mobley kid. Had a great block on Tatum at the rim in the 4th. Speaking of Tatum though I hate how there are two sets of rules. One for all stars then the other set of rules.

He ran over Rubio and wasn't called for a charge. Then he used his off arm to push off a Cavs defender (don't remember exactly who it was) late in the 4th.

Yeah some tough calls in that game but Cavs overcame it. Great game. What did you think about the push off on Cedi? At first I though he extended his arm but he kind of pushed off with his elbow….

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, the Cavs could probably get a 1st for Rubio BUT I think he is too important to this team and if they keep winning…I would suggest they sign him to a deal actually. He is still only 30.

That’s all of money to pg if you pay Sexton and garland

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88 @Shanemansj13

That’s one of the least watchable parts of the NBA

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah some tough calls in that game but Cavs overcame it. Great game. What did you think about the push off on Cedi? At first I though he extended his arm but he kind of pushed off with his elbow….

Tatum should have been called for a push. Cedi was in the right defensive position I thought.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88 @Shanemansj13

was on Osman (Tatum push). could have been called, but guess could have been a little acting.

I'm now at the point - and this is no disrespect to Bosh - but if I were told Mobley will be Bosh (without the injury) I might be a little disappointed. Bosh might be his floor.

I know the Cavs were missing some guys but so were the Cs so was kind of hoping it would not have been so tough for us at home. Cs played really well until the 4th and likely folded because missing talent AND a tough B2B.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okoro is basically only playing bc of defense. He is tentative to even go up for a layup. He has a long way to go
rough shooting night but before this game he was at 48% overall. still took 7-8 shots (too lazy to look).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s crazy how quickly Mobley has become more aggressive after the injuries/covid. He isn’t playing like a rookie

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) We have yet to even see him play this season so this sounds like a crazy assumption.

2) Who in round 1 was worthy of their selection outside of the top 2? The dude from the Kings and that's about it. That was a really bad draft.
someone likely answered but Ball?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was on Osman (Tatum push). could have been called, but guess could have been a little acting.

I'm now at the point - and this is no disrespect to Bosh - but if I were told Mobley will be Bosh (without the injury) I might be a little disappointed. Bosh might be his floor.

I know the Cavs were missing some guys but so were the Cs so was kind of hoping it would not have been so tough for us at home. Cs played really well until the 4th and likely folded because missing talent AND a tough B2B.
He’s bigger than bosh. That raises his ceiling a bit.

But people forget how good bosh was before becoming a stretch 4 in Miami

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) We have yet to even see him play this season so this sounds like a crazy assumption.

2) Who in round 1 was worthy of their selection outside of the top 2? The dude from the Kings and that's about it. That was a really bad draft.

Ball.

That was the choice at the time imo.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit man. is it possible the CAvs are actually good?

Allen is a stud.

Garland is taking the next step.

Rubio was a great acquisition and settles everything down.

All we need now is Love to become a good 20-25 minute player- Markenen to shoot and Sexton to get back.

Is this a team that can get a top 6 seed?

i never ever would have thought it when the season started but at this point i cant deny what i have seen thus far.

Good defense- a potentially very good PG in Garland- a great backup guard in Rubio. A front court combo of Allen and Mobley which is murder defensively and efficient on offense.

who knows. I still dont know what to think. Team is so young but its hard to deny what we have seen thus far.
If not there yet, sure is getting close to time to believe. We'll know for sure within a month. I'd say schedule even tougher (maybe a lot tougher) than it has been to start off, which has been no joke.

Agree gonna need LM and/or love back, especially with Sexton out for a while.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys are maturing before our eyes and now this is actually a team. They play great defense too. Depth is a huge issue, blows my mind how they can make a comeback like that with limited players
No doubt garland taking that next step, too. scoring wont go way up as many more options, but his shooting has been really efficient and a better passer.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another tough stretch coming up: BOS again, BKN, GS, BKN, PHX. Geesh
Not much easier after the Orlando game. Dallas, Miami and Wash. on road then Utah, at Milwaukee and the Bulls. Guess we'll know more about what we have.