• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you let Bradley go if the team leaders ask to keep him on the roster?

I would probably defer to the wishes of the stars/leaders, but AB played like garbage the entire preseason. He hit more 3 pointers in last nights game than he did the entire preseason with the Warriors (at least it definitely felt like it). In the few minutes GP2 played during the preseason, he looked like he was substantially better than Bradley at this point.

Of course you can't replicate experience and leadership. But at the same time you also added Iguodala, Bjelica and Otto Porter who are high IQ vets.

So basketball related, I think GP2 currently is the better player.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I DVR'd the Lakers game last night. Was gonna watch it this morning. Then decided I can't start an NBA season watching the Purple 'n Gold before I watch a Celtics game. And even though that Flat Earther didn't play last night the Nets are still # 1 on my shit-list. There's not another team in the league I'll root against more.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think the Suns made a mistake by signing CP3 to such a large contract. I mean in a couple of years time they'll be paying a 40 year old $30m. I like Paul but he's fragile already.

I'm sure they could have figured out a better deal for the team which would allow them to sign Ayton for longer too.

But hey what do I know.
Ideally, I agree, but as you said might have been that or he walks. I wouldn't have let him walk if I'm that team.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just one game but Lakers look really top heavy with LeBron and AD basically having to do it all
Guessing Russ can and will do more but still kind of agree as Lebron and/or AD can provide what he does.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing Russ can and will do more but still kind of agree as Lebron and/or AD can provide what he does.
I get the idea, let Russ run point so those two can go to work and that's pretty much what happened but if all Westbrook can do is distribute then that's putting too much on LeBron and AD. We see what that looks like, they both did well and they still lost pretty convincingly at home to the Ws without Klay and with Curry shooting like crap.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't read too much into Westbrooks play last night. Pretty sure he's started fairly slow with both the Rockets and Wizards. We're not going to know exactly what the Lakers are going to be until probably Christmas.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got them all but Garrett Temple

EDIT: Well damn. The screen grab of the video uploaded here gives it away, lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the bigger jackass right now Ben big-baby Simmons or Kyrie Flat Earther Irving?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I DVR'd the Lakers game last night. Was gonna watch it this morning. Then decided I can't start an NBA season watching the Purple 'n Gold before I watch a Celtics game. And even though that Flat Earther didn't play last night the Nets are still # 1 on my shit-list. There's not another team in the league I'll root against more.

You're only two steps away from getting a Lakers jersey.

I like it!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the bigger jackass right now Ben big-baby Simmons or Kyrie Flat Earther Irving?
Young And Restless Decision GIF by CBS

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're only two steps away from getting a Lakers jersey.

I like it!!

Well if I gotta get a Lakers jersey it can't only be one of two former players. The bestest dancer in league history Mark maddog Madsen

lakers-mark-madsen.gif

or

Nick 1-2-3 Cancun! Van Exel

old_school_GIF_source.gif

You happen to remember what year Van Exel broke the huddle by saying 1-2-3 Cancun? I know he got traded cause of it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is why I'm not overly worried about the age of the Lakers roster. Obviously, I'd like a couple more young guys...but these aren't the days of Vlade smoking cigarettes in the locker room anymore. Most of these guys, especially the top level guys, spend 6 figures every year just on taking care of their bodies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone watch KJM?

Does Keyshawn hate Max already?

He's so passive aggressive... Lol
I listen to it on the way to work. I think Keyshawn can't wrap his mind around Max's logic sometimes and he uses words he can't understand. Yeah I'm not sure he likes him and it feels like sometimes Jay is just there. Like he says something and then they just continue the conversation before he was talking LOL

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't read too much into Westbrooks play last night. Pretty sure he's started fairly slow with both the Rockets and Wizards. We're not going to know exactly what the Lakers are going to be until probably Christmas.

Westbrook can still be effective, but he needs to do his damage with the 2nd unit squad and have some floor spacing. Give him Monk and Ellington/Bazemore as his other wings. Let Melo be the 4. He absolutely cannot be playing with Rondo on the court at the same time. I don't get it at all.

I would go with the starters as last game. 1st quarter goes a bit longer with Lebron and AD and Westbrook an early pull for Rondo. Then you put the 4 mentioned above and use Dwight as the lob threat. You can do some damage there and let Westbrook play his natural role.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook can still be effective, but he needs to do his damage with the 2nd unit squad and have some floor spacing. Give him Monk and Ellington/Bazemore as his other wings. Let Melo be the 4. He absolutely cannot be playing with Rondo on the court at the same time. I don't get it at all.

I would go with the starters as last game. 1st quarter goes a bit longer with Lebron and AD and Westbrook an early pull for Rondo. Then you put the 4 mentioned above and use Dwight as the lob threat. You can do some damage there and let Westbrook play his natural role.

Yeah, they'll get all that worked out. I agree though, "let Russ cook" with the 2nd unit, especially while he's learning to be the #3 when he's on the floor with Lebron and AD.

Agree with the early rest too. Let him start so the Lakers start each game with a lot of energy, then pull him early so he can run the 2nd unit and stagger his minutes with Lebron and AD for the rest of the game.

Reactions: DJ