• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the bigger jackass right now Ben big-baby Simmons or Kyrie Flat Earther Irving?
Kyrie.

Ben is stewing over perceived slights.

Kyrie is just full of shit.

He can fuck all the way off with that man of the people bullshit.

If he doesn't want to get the vax, that's his choice and nobody has the authority force him.

He has the right to be as ignorant on the topic as he likes, that's why we live in America.

But, take the consequences like a man. Don't try to deflect by saying you are in protest of the everyday man losing jobs.

This little selfish fuck always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. Truth is, he's just a bad teammate and employee.

With that said, I have no sympathy for Durant nor Harden. You chose to roll with this megalomaniac.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie.

Ben is stewing over perceived slights.

Kyrie is just full of shit.

He can fuck all the way off with that man of the people bullshit.

If he doesn't want to get the vax, that's his choice and nobody has the authority force him.

He has the right to be as ignorant on the topic as he likes, that's why we live in America.

But, take the consequences like a man. Don't try to deflect by saying you are in protest of the everyday man losing jobs.

This little selfish fuck always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. Truth is, he's just a bad teammate and employee.

With that said, I have no sympathy for Durant nor Harden. You chose to roll with this megalomaniac.

KD & Harden have to be pissed right about now. Kyrie has put himself above the team. What a selfish prick.

Last night Kenny Smith said he has empathy for Kyrie. He even questioned on air exactly what's in the vaccine's. He should be fined & reprimanded for that. And I wouldn't be against kicking his ass off the air for some amount of time for discussing his vaccine opinions on air.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What should Russ do when he's out there with AD and LeBron? As trojanfan says it will take time to figure it out but game 1 was ugly.

They'll need to figure out something similar to Lebron and D-Wade. Both most effective with the ball in their hands, but there's only the 1 ball. I'd think they could eventually figure something out where they're kind of both feeding AD and also feeding off of each other on drives to the basket.

Last night they had some nice moments where RW hit Lebron and AD with some nice passes. But mostly it looked like Lebron trying to be Steph Curry.

It would be a huge help if RW could just develop a solid midrange shot. Doesn't even need to hit any 3's...just midrange would be huge.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD & Harden have to be pissed right about now. Kyrie has put himself above the team. What a selfish prick.

Last night Kenny Smith said he has empathy for Kyrie. He even questioned on air exactly what's in the vaccine's. He should be fined & reprimanded for that. And I wouldn't be against kicking his ass off the air for some amount of time for discussing his vaccine opinions on air.
I honestly don't have a problem with anyone questioning the ingredients, or even if the shot is necessary.

We all have a right to decide what goes into our bodies. As long as they aren't spreading misinformation, I'm good.

I got the shot.

Not because I wanted to.

Not because my job made me.

Not because I'm afraid of covid killing me.

I got it because it's not worth risking my daughter, who has chronic respiratory issues, life.

Barkley hit the nail on the head. You don't do it for yourself. You do it for everyone else.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't have a problem with anyone questioning the ingredients, or even if the shot is necessary.

We all have a right to decide what goes into our bodies. As long as they aren't spreading misinformation, I'm good.

I got the shot.

Not because I wanted to.

Not because my job made me.

Not because I'm afraid of covid killing me.

I got it because it's not worth risking my daughter, who has chronic respiratory issues, life.

Barkley hit the nail on the head. You don't do it for yourself. You do it for everyone else.

Pretty much the same here. If I didn't have 4 people in my life that are in high risk groups, I wouldn't get it unless it was a job requirement (and even then I'd likely wait until I absolutely had to and might look for another job). Not because I'm worried about the vaccine, but because I don't get any of that stuff. I don't do the flu shot, my kids are trying to get me to get the shingles vaccine and so far, I haven't. Just seems like a waste to me because I rarely get sick.

I will say though...if they ever develop a kidney stone vaccine...I'm getting that one...fuck kidney stones. lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to watch the Bulls game a little before the Cavs start. Interested to see how this team plays this year. Killed it in preseason

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets-go-knicks-florian-rodarte.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2