• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, wtf is the difference between what OKC is doing and what Houston is doing?

Oh, I know....

Houston is sitting a healthy max player while OKC played Cp3, Shroeder when they had them?

So I have to say "and Houston" every time I criticize OKC? LOL.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brog and Hield fit better.

Sure, but what deals will actually be out there? The end needs to be Westbrook moving on, unless the new coach has some miracle fix (and Westbrook still being in the team's plans could change who's interested in the job).

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but what deals will actually be out there? The end needs to be Westbrook moving on, unless the new coach has some miracle fix (and Westbrook still being in the team's plans could change who's interested in the job).
Yeah, he's not grasping the concept of " HYPOTHETICAL ".

He's acting like that deal is actually on the table.

Maybe it will be at some point.

But, Indy's beat writers think it won't be until the Pacers are healthy.

Ffs, Look at the title of the article on the Indy Star....lol

This article originally appeared on Indianapolis Star: NBA fake trades: Russell Westbrook to Pacers for Malcolm Brogdon

Russell Westbrook, picks to Pacers for Brogdon, Hield? Tis the season for NBA fake trades.​

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's not grasping the concept of
" HYPOTHETICAL ".

This article originally appeared on Indianapolis Star: NBA fake trades: Russell Westbrook to Pacers for Malcolm Brogdon

"I think they want to get a look at what this team actually looks like with Halliburton in there,” he said. “Brogdon has barely played lately and Myles Turner hasn't played at all since they made that trade."

And we're not even in the true "silly season" yet.

At this point, every trade rumor is at best, something that someone from a team has ''spitballed'' out there and is maybe looking to see how the fanbase reacts. But it is more likely just some reporter with a deadline speculating.

Also, fans and reporters can come up with all kinds of scenarios that "make sense" to them (especially when there's a player they universally want gone), but don't necessarily make sense to 1 or both of the teams involved.

Fun to speculate as long as folks understand that's all it is.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's not grasping the concept of " HYPOTHETICAL ".

Russell Westbrook, picks to Pacers for Brogdon, Hield? Tis the season for NBA fake trades.​

What gets me is so many of those proposals are thought up as if no other team could possibly offer a deal

I'd drive to Detroit and bitch smack Troy Weaver if he took a first 5 drafts from now and THT for Grant.

I think it is more than fair to think another franchise will offer more than 2 firsts that are 5 and 7 years from now to Indiana

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Knicks going to give Barrett a max deal?!?!

Ewwwwww.

Barrett has a $32.7 million free agent hold in 2023 and a contract that starts at $23 million would actually give the Knicks more cap flexibility next offseason. If an extension does not get done, it will be for one of two reasons: * Barrett sees himself as a $181 million player, the same contract that the Grizzlies Ja Morant will receive in July. (Per Second Spectrum tracking, 69 players have attempted 800 layups and dunks since Barrett entered the league in 2019-20. He ranks last in field goal percentage on those shots among that group at 49.9%.) * The Knicks might wait, as an extension would take Barrett off the trade market if a deal to acquire an All-NBA type player arises this summer.

Anyone who pays RJ 181 million should be committed.

Cam Reddish is basically RJ lite.