• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling Me7O to Brooklyn right now.

He gets to go home.

He gets a legit shot to win.

He will not be counted on to carry much of a load.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live Long And Prosper Star Trek GIF

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a HIMbo in the remakes as well.

I had never heard of the term HIMbo, had to look it up. :pound: Mr. Spock would have whooped Kirk's ass in a fight though. And nothing in Dr. McCoy's medicine cabinet would have fixed the Captain of the Enterprise.

Sorry for the rant. Got ribs in the smoker so can't go anywhere. I'm a little bored. And for some odd reason I'm starting to feel unsober and very thirsty. Not sure what happened.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had never heard of the term HIMbo, had to look it up. :pound: Mr. Spock would have whooped Kirk's ass in a fight though. And nothing in Dr. McCoy's medicine cabinet would have fixed the Captain of the Enterprise.

Sorry for the rant. Got ribs in the smoker so can't go anywhere. I'm a little bored. And for some odd reason I'm starting to feel unsober and very thirsty. Not sure what happened.
He did beat his ass in the new one.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame Pelinka what he was trying to do. Looking back now and saying "Oh but we could have had DeRozan, Buddy and probably kept Caruso" is like saying "I could have bought $100 in Bitcoin back in 2010 and been a billionaire by now"

They tried the Westbrook experiment and it didn't work. Oh well, no use being all butthurt about it now. And even if Lebron and AD weren't out I doubt this team would have made it past the second round - AT BEST

Best thing they can do now if hire a coach the players and fans respect, see if they can deal Westbrook and aim to get some younger legs in free agency.

Lebron, AD, THT, Reeves and Stanley can all stay, the rest is expendable. I'd love to keep Monk too but he's most definitely getting a better contract elsewhere.
Maybe they should have done more to get Lue to take the job?

I kid...I kid. OK, no I don't.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with pretty much 100% of this.

While I was against the Westbrook trade...I understood the logic behind it. Now it's time to try to move on from it.

Vogel shouldn't have been scapegoated, but that's how it works in the league. It's stupid and noty what I would have done...but I wasn't asked. lol
as I'm sure you know there will be the usual ribbing, but nothing you can do now but move forward.

Just curious, are the rumors true they could have had Derozan but Lebron wanted Westbrook, or just unsubstantiated rumors? Not asking to crush the Lakers. Just curious...hell, no one saw this type of season from Demar and many thought he would not be a good fit with Lebron (same as Russ).

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounding like a guy who knows he is about to be fired, Doc Rivers gets all condescending with the beat reporters who rightly ask him why he doesn't play young guys. He'll look good in Lakers colors next season though, coaching the aging Westbrick.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramona Shelburne and Woj just said the Lakers search will take awhile because they want a guy with Head Coaching experience that will accept the kinda conditions that Vogel did re his staff.....

Lmfao
Ahhh, exacerbating the situation. Sounds like fun...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounding like a guy who knows he is about to be fired, Doc Rivers gets all condescending with the beat reporters who rightly ask him why he doesn't play young guys. He'll look good in Lakers colors next season though, coaching the aging Westbrick.

I suggest getting rid of Doc and replacing him with the worst possible hire. go celtics!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as I'm sure you know there will be the usual ribbing, but nothing you can do now but move forward.

Just curious, are the rumors true they could have had Derozan but Lebron wanted Westbrook, or just unsubstantiated rumors? Not asking to crush the Lakers. Just curious...hell, no one saw this type of season from Demar and many thought he would not be a good fit with Lebron (same as Russ).
Well, do you consider Magic as a legitimate source?

Because, he said on live TV that its true.

"When I think about it, the blame that he's gotta take is the fact that DeRozan ended up in Chicago and not with the Lakers," Johnson said on ESPN's "Get Up" on Monday morning. "DeRozan wanted to play for the Lakers, and when I got the call from his agent, I called the Lakers, said, 'Hey, he wants to come home.' And DeRozan could have been a Laker instead of a Bull.

"We could have made that deal, but when Russell and LeBron and them started talking, that's when they nixed that deal and went with Westbrook, and he became a Laker instead of DeRozan."