• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're taking this as a shot at Embiid; that's not my intent.
Not at all. I’m just saying that no Simmons doesn’t impact Embiid and his offensive production because Simmons wasn’t really a factor there. The areas where Simmons impacted Embiid is in him having to do more on the defensive end. You’ll see it more in the playoffs. If the Sixers are serious about winning then in this first round with Raptors, Embiid is going to have to guard Siakam and that’s a tough assignment. But Danny Green can’t do it. And “Kyrie” Unvaxxed Thybulle isn’t available on the road cause he’s a shitty teammate. If Simmons is there he’s the easy choice for Siakam.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This lack of confidence and aggression would be a bit worrisome if I was a fan of any of these teams.
Meh.

After the last couple of months, I'm not at all worried about the Celtics confidence and aggression.

You're welcome to worry about such things, though. :D

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This lack of confidence and aggression would be a bit worrisome if I was a fan of any of these teams.
Given the choice of Nets, Bulls, Raptors every team would look to avoid the Nets and KD Kyrie in a 7 game series.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Boston resting their starters too?
Not released yet...

... Boston is in the cat-bird seat when it comes to knowledge though, their game won't start until after whatever the Bucks and '6ers games are resolved.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not released yet...

... Boston is in the cat-bird seat when it comes to knowledge, their game won't start until after whatever the Bucks and '6ers games are resolved.
Sixers and Celtics both play at 7 pm. I can see a scenario where both teams go in with starters and get them run but are scoreboard watching and could make a half time call to play subs in the 2nd half if they think losing helps them.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right... I thought the '6ers were an early game too for some reason.
They’re not eligible to play this afternoon because I run the world and the Phillies are on and I have a desire to watch both games so the earth moves on its axis just for me. I thought we knew this already?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. I’m just saying that no cunts doesn’t impact Embiid and his offensive production because cunts wasn’t really a factor there. The areas where cunts impacted Embiid is in him having to do more on the defensive end. You’ll see it more in the playoffs. If the Sixers are serious about winning then in this first round with Raptors, Embiid is going to have to guard Siakam and that’s a tough assignment. But Danny Green can’t do it. And “Kyrie” Unvaxxed Thybulle isn’t available on the road cause Canadistan is a bunch of fags in winter coats.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@eaglesnut Thybulle is a shitty teammate and that has nothing to do with laws in Canada.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@eaglesnut Thybulle is a shitty teammate and that has nothing to do with laws in Canada.
Thybulle died. The virus killed him because he didn't suck doctor cock. Didn't you know a mystery virus will kill everyone that doesn't suck doctor juice from the needle?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thybulle died. The virus killed him because he didn't suck doctor cock. Didn't you know a mystery virus will kill everyone that doesn't suck doctor juice from the needle?
This isn’t the politics forum where the hot takes of ditch diggers trying to play epidemiologist are valued. Take that shit to Facebook, chief. Nobody GAF what you think about the pandemic. Thybulle is a shitty teammate. End of that story.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn’t the politics forum where the hot takes of ditch diggers trying to play epidemiologist are valued. Take that shit to Facebook, chief. Nobody GAF what you think about the pandemic. Thybulle is a shitty teammate. End of that story.
Let's make a law saying no canadians in philadelphia during the month of may. Then the raptors have to forfeit. Wow what a great sport!

I didn't talk about the pandemic, I talked about a shitty country fucking with our sports. So leave that pandemic bullshit out of your mouth.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just the Heat. Also I wasn't just talking about the winning streak. The Heat been the best team in the east most of the season but ESPN is obsessed with the Lakers, Kncks, and Nets. I can count on one hand the # of times the Heat were discussed on espn. TNT does a little better job of discussing all the teams but they are only on tv 2x a week so the casuals watch espn more because of their daily shows.

The top teams in general(Suns and Memphis) also included. Can even include a team like Toronto....really good team that none of the casuals know about

All the casual fans here about are the Lakers, Knicks, and Nets. They know nothing about the good teams in the league because ESPN & TNT constantly show those teams (espcially the Nets and Knicks)

It just going to be funny in few months when a report come out that tv ratings in the playoffs are down and they are wondering why.
It’s big market syndrome. It will always be there. It really doesn’t bother me, much. Probably because I live in the Valley and catch all the games.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the choice of Nets, Bulls, Raptors every team would look to avoid the Nets and KD Kyrie in a 7 game series.
Unless you have anti-vaxxers on your team...

Wow, should've read the rest of the thread first. This escalated quickly lol. Exit stage left....