• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn good season....time to take it up a notch or 2 staring next Sunday

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making that tomorrow. lol

You can make them in a crock pot really well, if you know how. It just takes a long time. My dogs get wildly excited so when we make it we literally have to plug in the damn pot outside because they freak out.

But you can get very good deals on the meat if you look around at places like Costco, and make a shitload of it, which you can freeze etc.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting ready to eat these chocolate chunk cookies from Costco. The wife said they are good.

Done with beer and switching to a big old glass of milk to go with said cookies.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically, it's what @Iggloo said. I don't really bread mine though. I dredge the shrimp in cornstarch only, then fry them before hitting them with the Bang Bang sauce. The cornstarch gives them a lighter, more delicate "crust" that keeps them crispy without taking anything away from the sauce or making the dish "heavy".

That's actually what my wife makes. If you are from LA, not sure if you ever went to Yang Chow in downtown, but their "slippery shrimp" is a classic all-time version of this dish, and I am pretty sure they use corn starch. I used to go to the satellite branch in the Valley a lot, but the one downtown is the more legit one, the one all the old-school season ticket USC people go to before games etc.

maxresdefault.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston going to get the 2 seed lol.

They better figure this shit out fast. Milwaukee not playing their guys tomorrow so at this point Boston is deciding if they want to face Brooklyn ( most likely) or Toronto

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milwaukee beat Detroit on Friday and remains one game up on the No. 3 Celtics. The No. 4 Sixers can no longer pass Milwaukee, which owns a one-game lead with one to play and the tiebreaker secured.

If the Bucks and the Celtics end up in a tie, the Celtics -- assuming they stay ahead of Philadelphia for the Atlantic division crown -- will have the edge by way of a fourth tiebreaker.

It goes like this: Head-to-head is the first tiebreaker, and the Boston-Milwaukee season series is tied 2-2. The next tiebreaker goes to a division winner, but at present, both Boston and Milwaukee would be division winners. So it then goes to the conference record: Boston will finish 33-19 against the East, while the Bucks are currently 33-18 with one Eastern Conference opponent left on their schedule (Cleveland). If Milwaukee beats Cleveland, there won't be a tiebreaker because it will boast a better record than Boston. If Milwaukee loses to Cleveland and Boston beats Memphis, both the Bucks and Celtics would finish with a 33-19 record against the East.

Which would take it to the fourth tiebreaker: Record against Eastern Conference playoffs teams, and here's where Boston has already clinched with a mark of 20-13 over Milwaukee's 17-15 record, pending its final game against Cleveland.

NBA playoff picture 2022, tiebreaker scenarios: Nets jump Cavs for No. 7, Jazz blow chance to lock up 5-seed

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can make them in a crock pot really well, if you know how. It just takes a long time. My dogs get wildly excited so when we make it we literally have to plug in the damn pot outside because they freak out.

But you can get very good deals on the meat if you look around at places like Costco, and make a shitload of it, which you can freeze etc.

Carnitas is my favorite Mexican food. I have about 5 different recipes for them. lol

The crock pot is one my favorites. There is a store near me that I get the pork from because they sell it already cut up. Saves the time of having to do that part myself.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually what my wife makes. If you are from LA, not sure if you ever went to Yang Chow in downtown, but their "slippery shrimp" is a classic all-time version of this dish, and I am pretty sure they use corn starch. I used to go to the satellite branch in the Valley a lot, but the one downtown is the more legit one, the one all the old-school season ticket USC people go to before games etc.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nice. I know where I'm going the next time I go to a USC game. Thanks.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milwaukee beat Detroit on Friday and remains one game up on the No. 3 Celtics. The No. 4 Sixers can no longer pass Milwaukee, which owns a one-game lead with one to play and the tiebreaker secured.

If the Bucks and the Celtics end up in a tie, the Celtics -- assuming they stay ahead of Philadelphia for the Atlantic division crown -- will have the edge by way of a fourth tiebreaker.

It goes like this: Head-to-head is the first tiebreaker, and the Boston-Milwaukee season series is tied 2-2. The next tiebreaker goes to a division winner, but at present, both Boston and Milwaukee would be division winners. So it then goes to the conference record: Boston will finish 33-19 against the East, while the Bucks are currently 33-18 with one Eastern Conference opponent left on their schedule (Cleveland). If Milwaukee beats Cleveland, there won't be a tiebreaker because it will boast a better record than Boston. If Milwaukee loses to Cleveland and Boston beats Memphis, both the Bucks and Celtics would finish with a 33-19 record against the East.

Which would take it to the fourth tiebreaker: Record against Eastern Conference playoffs teams, and here's where Boston has already clinched with a mark of 20-13 over Milwaukee's 17-15 record, pending its final game against Cleveland.

NBA playoff picture 2022, tiebreaker scenarios: Nets jump Cavs for No. 7, Jazz blow chance to lock up 5-seed

Neither one of those are fun

So might as well just get the 2 so you have home court against the bucks

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, bet on himself by taking a one year deal. It’s going to pay off for him.

Not a lot of teams have the cap space to pay him more than a full mle

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a lot of teams have the cap space to pay him more than a full mle
He has earned a multi year contract and I have to think someone will give it to him