• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home-made chicken noodle soup almost done.

Smells amazing.

My teenage kid just passed her driving exam and we took her and the family out to a pretty fancy Italian place to celebrate. Set me back $150 but it was a good meal.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love it, Dirty Ass Spo and his band of thugs...
I have to admit. Spo playoff Animal Ball is fun as shit. It just brings another edge for a guy whose first love in sports is football it’s awesome.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My teenage kid just passed her driving exam and we took her and the family out to a pretty fancy Italian place to celebrate. Set me back $150 but it was a good meal.
Congrats and good luck. You thought you knew what “worrying” was.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit. Spo playoff Animal Ball is fun as shit. It just brings another edge for a guy whose first love in sports is football it’s awesome.

I'd love it if he was my coach, if I am being honest. But hate playing him.

Philly has done OK against Miami in the playoffs in recent years but the Heat has more talent now. The only issue I see for them is perimeter defense. They don't match up well against Maxey if Herro is on him.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,530.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats. The wife and I went to a local steakhouse here recently....set us back 158 plus the tip but the prime rib was the best I have had.
IMG_20220327_195622.jpg
16 inch steak, ate it all plus the baked tater and salad.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bang Bang Shrimp are basically a battered, crispy shrimp dish with a tangy, spicy sauce. I like them.

Here in Texas, there are a lot of steakhouses, and the high end ones are pretty expensive, but sometimes I splurge and go, and they're damn good.

That said, steak is something I feel like I can make at home for a fraction of the cost if I buy a good piece of meat. My wife is big on ordering things at restaurants that are hard to make at home and I have started to catch on to that too.

Like there are certain Cuban and Mexican things that you have to slow roast the meat for like six hours, like real carnitas or ropa vieja. That's the kind of stuff you want to get at a restaurant, along with stuff that smells up the kitchen.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Philly has done OK against Miami in the playoffs in recent years but the Heat has more talent now. The only issue I see for them is perimeter defense. They don't match up well against Maxey if Herro is on him.

Wasn't it just one series?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He won’t be. They’re going to zone up the Sixers. That’s the best way to take Embiid out of what he does best and they are the best zone team in the NBA. Sixers don’t have the stuff to beat zone. If im the Heat I play zone on 60%+ of the possessions.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree

You chase down two officials you deserve a t

This is solely because it wouldve caused him to miss a game and they are playing for seeding
“Chase down two officials” indicates you didn’t watch what happened. Moving on…

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bang Bang Shrimp are basically a battered, crispy shrimp dish with a tangy, spicy sauce. I like them.

Here in Texas, there are a lot of steakhouses, and the high end ones are pretty expensive, but sometimes I splurge and go, and they're damn good.

That said, steak is something I feel like I can make at home for a fraction of the cost if I buy a good piece of meat. My wife is big on ordering things at restaurants that are hard to make at home and I have started to catch on to that too.

Like there are certain Cuban and Mexican things that you have to slow roast the meat for like six hours, like real carnitas or ropa vieja. That's the kind of stuff you want to get at a restaurant, along with stuff that smells up the kitchen.
Yeah I rarely order steak when I go out

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't it just one series?
The first (and best) playoff series of Simmons career. Heat lost the battle but won the war. Spo was doing it with mirrors with that group and they couldn’t execute the plan but he’s the guy who gave Boston the blue print in the next series and Ben has been for ass in the playoffs ever since save one game vs the Atkinson/DLo Nets

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's that? Not a big shrimp fan.

Basically, it's what @Iggloo said. I don't really bread mine though. I dredge the shrimp in cornstarch only, then fry them before hitting them with the Bang Bang sauce. The cornstarch gives them a lighter, more delicate "crust" that keeps them crispy without taking anything away from the sauce or making the dish "heavy".

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i'm sure but putting good teams on would be helpful for the casuals.

Since the new year, the Heat played twice on espn and 0 times on TNT....had 3 games removed from the TNT schedule lol

This is the team with the 3rd best record in basketball that if you don't have league pass or live in South Florida, casuals probably some this team play 2-3x at most
Putting them on TV won't make "the casuals" care more about them.

How much do you think Memphis is on national TV?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,530.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point eating I think I had an orgasm. The broth was out of this world.

I love to eat.