• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Farley Idk GIF

giphy (6).gif

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reporting on Westbrick is unintentionally hilarious man.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reporting on Westbrick is unintentionally hilarious man.

LOL. He's the same player he has always been except that his athleticism has probably declined slightly. He has always been on the inefficient side.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. He's the same player he has always been except that his athleticism has probably declined slightly. He has always been on the inefficient side.

True. But some of his misses were just ridiculous. Like Steve Sax going through the yips with the Dodgers and throwing baseballs into the stands when trying to throw runners out at first kind of ridiculous. lol

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. But some of his misses were just ridiculous. Like Steve Sax going through the yips with the Dodgers and throwing baseballs into the stands when trying to throw runners out at first kind of ridiculous. lol

I started watching sports in 1987 and I do remember Steve Sax, but I didn't realize that he went through that until years later when I read about it. I do remember the Rick Ankiel yips.

Most of Westbrook's shooting percentages this season seem to be in line with his career percentages, but I've only watched a few Lakers game this season, so I'll have to take your word for it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started watching sports in 1987 and I do remember Steve Sax, but I didn't realize that he went through that until years later when I read about it. I do remember the Rick Ankiel yips.

Most of Westbrook's shooting percentages this season seem to be in line with his career percentages, but I've only watched a few Lakers game this season, so I'll have to take your word for it.

Statistically, he hasn't been as bad as it sounds like when people talk about them. For the most part, he's actually in line with his career stats and percentages. But some of his misses would have me just shaking my head. I watched him airball more than a couple of layups. lol

Basically, it was the same empty stats that he has always put up, but on a bigger stage because it's the Lakers and Lebron.

I feel a little bad for him because this really isn't his fault and he has tried to fit in. About the only thing he can really be blamed for, imo, is not being self aware enough to realize he wouldn't fit. Having so little time on the court with Lebron and AD didn't help matters either. They never really got a chance figure anything out.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically, he hasn't been as bad as it sounds like when people talk about them. For the most part, he's actually in line with his career stats and percentages. But some of his misses would have me just shaking my head. I watched him airball more than a couple of layups. lol

Basically, it was the same empty stats that he has always put up, but on a bigger stage because it's the Lakers and Lebron.

I feel a little bad for him because this really isn't his fault and he has tried to fit in. About the only thing he can really be blamed for, imo, is not being self aware enough to realize he wouldn't fit. Having so little time on the court with Lebron and AD didn't help matters either. They never really got a chance figure anything out.

He's an easy target for critics and trolls because he always seems to react so angrily, so it encourages people to go after him even more. I do feel bad for him that some media people ask him questions about his family. That should be totally off limits.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. His shooting numbers were basically his career numbers. think his FT % was down.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luka with technical foul #16… he’s out for Game 82.

Like he was ever playing anyway…

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls meltdown continues.....down 28 to the Hornets going into the 4th.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luka with technical foul #16… he’s out for Game 82.

Like he was ever playing anyway…

The fact that these guys can rack up that many techs is ridiculous

Should be getting fined at like 3 lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,623.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a feeling the Thunder are going to get out tanked tonight in the Forum, then possibly again on Sunday.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that these guys can rack up that many techs is ridiculous

Should be getting fined at like 3 lol
To be fair, that was one weak ass T… it may well get rescinded.