• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Korkmaz went from Steph Turkey to Turk No-swishky in less than a week.
I mean we are talking about the same guy that put up 50 in a Summer League game and then when you see him in a game, “ohh yeah that’s the foreign guy that went off in that one summer league game, cool”

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. They are very young though. They may "hit a wall" or the league may figure them out and they'll have trouble adjusting to it.

Chances are that 1 or maybe both happen to them. Losing Sexton isn't going to help either.
Something to this....but chances were Mobley would struggle early as a rookie and he has not. Garland looking like he might take another step forward so not sure he gets figured out in year 3 if he wasn't in year 2. also played pretty well without nearly 40% of their rotation last few games.

agree losing Sexton will hurt and need some others back soon.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something to this....but chances were Mobley would struggle early as a rookie and he has not. Garland looking like he might take another step forward so not sure he gets figured out in year 3 if he wasn't in year 2. also played pretty well without nearly 40% of their rotation last few games.

agree losing Sexton will hurt and need some others back soon.
It seems like each young kid in the core has taken the next step and like you said, Mobley is already above what we thought he would be at this point

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like each young kid in the core has taken the next step and like you said, Mobley is already above what we thought he would be at this point
Only one we don't know has taken the next step yet is Okoro. Garland and allen for sure look like they have. I guess Sexton has not as his scoring has come down........that's fine, of course, as we now have others who can score. His overall % is still fine, but hope he gets that 3 point % back up near 38% when he returns.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one we don't know has taken the next step yet is Okoro. Garland and allen for sure look like they have. I guess Sexton has not as his scoring has come down........that's fine, of course, as we now have others who can score. His overall % is still fine, but hope he gets that 3 point % back up near 38% when he returns.
Yep Okoro we know can defend but can he knock down the open 3 and finish in traffic and be aggressive when needed

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Okoro we know can defend but can he knock down the open 3 and finish in traffic and be aggressive when needed
I do think he can finish in traffic as he has an NBA body. Hopefully will continue to be aggressive going to the hoop with the ball and cutting without. One I'm not as sure about is the outside shooting.