• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really, really, really, really, REALLY gay.

Hard cringe.

I just don't get this "pity me" tour that Pippen is on. He was Robin...Robin never gets the credit that Batman does.

Kobe didn't get the same credit that Shaq did for the 3 titles they won together, even though the Lakers don't get those without him...because he was Robin. That's why Pau doesn't get the same amount of credit Kobe does for the 2 titles they won together.

Pippen had his chance to win titles without MJ and he couldn't. MJ has also acknowledged that he doesn't have those titles without Pippen.

Not sure what his end game is here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get this "pity me" tour that Pippen is on. He was Robin...Robin never gets the credit that Batman does.

Kobe didn't get the same credit that Shaq did for the 3 titles they won together, even though the Lakers don't get those without him...because he was Robin. That's why Pau doesn't get the same amount of credit Kobe does for the 2 titles they won together.

Pippen had his chance to win titles without MJ and he couldn't. MJ has also acknowledged that he doesn't have those titles without Pippen.

Not sure Kobe is a good example to use, he got plenty of credit especially after he retired. While he was Robin he gets way more credit then Pippen. Still, he is being a bit ridiculous but he's always been pretty whiney. In his defense he did get to the ECF's but he also had his chance with the Rockets as well. Maybe he wasn't a #1 but he could have went on a Kobe-after-Shaq journey...so I agree there.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To sell books is all I can come up with.

:shrug:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure Kobe is a good example to use, he got plenty of credit especially after he retired.

Actually, he didn't for quite awhile. Including after he retired.

The perception changed some after he won 2 titles as Batman...but he has never received the same level of credit as Shaq, nor should he.

His death and the resultant "looks back at his career" also led to him getting more credit than he had gotten previously.

In his defense he did get to the ECF's but he also had his chance with the Rockets as well.

He got there with basically the same cast that won 3 more titles when MJ came back. Minus Pippen, those Bulls may not have won 3 more titles, but I think most would agree that they get another 1, maybe 2. If Kobe only made the WCF after Shaq, he wouldn't be getting the additional credit that he has gotten.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

So, my son says to me, "Hey Dad, how would you react if I got you a basketball autographed by Michael Jordan for Christmas?"

I said..."My head might actually explode, but there's no way you can afford one."

He says..."I found one for $23."

I said..."No way. Has to be a scam."

Then he shows me the link...It's a 40ish, short white guy whose name is Michael Jordan and he's selling Michael Jordan autographed basketballs for $23 each. :pound:

Apparently, he has sold out of them. Too bad, I have a friend who has a birthday coming up and it would have been a great gag gift.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

So, my son says to me, "Hey Dad, how would you react if I got you a basketball autographed by Michael Jordan for Christmas?"

I said..."My head might actually explode, but there's no way you can afford one."

He says..."I found one for $23."

I said..."No way. Has to be a scam."

Then he shows me the link...It's a 40ish, short white guy whose name is Michael Jordan and he's selling Michael Jordan autographed basketballs for $23 each. :pound:

Apparently, he has sold out of them. Too bad, I have a friend who has a birthday coming up and it would have been a great gag gift.

That's hilarious.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article from the Miami Herald.

TNT's Barkley, O'Neal & espn analysts blame Heat for Jokic incident. Haslem speaks out

Some parts of it.

Barkley- "Which one are you going to suspend, you've got to suspend both. You can't suspend the Joker."

Shaq- " I like what Joker did. I have no problem with what Joker did. [Morris] hit him intentional, unnecessary roughness. What do you do to a big guy? You hit him back."

Kendrick Perkins- "That was a dirty shot by [Morris]. He instigated it. Jokic just happens to be 275 pounds so he was able to take it. He retaliated."

Of course Haslem being the good teammate thinks Morris did nothing wrong. Same with Spo.

Morris is a POS for getting everything started in the first place.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article from the Miami Herald.

TNT's Barkley, O'Neal & espn analysts blame Heat for Jokic incident. Haslem speaks out

Some parts of it.

Barkley- "Which one are you going to suspend, you've got to suspend both. You can't suspend the Joker."

Shaq- " I like what Joker did. I have no problem with what Joker did. [Morris] hit him intentional, unnecessary roughness. What do you do to a big guy? You hit him back."

Kendrick Perkins- "That was a dirty shot by [Morris]. He instigated it. Jokic just happens to be 275 pounds so he was able to take it. He retaliated."

Of course Haslem being the good teammate thinks Morris did nothing wrong. Same with Spo.

Morris is a POS for getting everything started in the first place.
I think they both should have got a game
Having said that , everyone needs to get over this. It was a hard foul by both. This happened all the time in the old.nba

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and yes. Pippen is a baby and looks horrible.
I wonder what Pippen would be without Micheal

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that Pippen must have pissed away a lot of money

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that Pippen must have pissed away a lot of money

If he did...it sure as hell wasn't from leaving big tips at restaurants.

Dude was called "No tippin' Pippen" for a reason. lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they both should have got a game
Having said that , everyone needs to get over this. It was a hard foul by both. This happened all the time in the old.nba

I think both should get multiple games. But you're right, time to move on. Just wanted to respond to you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and yes. Pippen is a baby and looks horrible.
I wonder what Pippen would be without Micheal

Yeah what the hell has gotten into Scottie? He needs to stop talking. It only makes him look worse. As far as what he would have been without MJ. I think good enough to be a HOFer but he wasn't the type of player that was going to lead a team to a title. It's a short list of players all time that are in that category.