• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Sexton injury is a real killer to the momentum you guys have had to start the year. But overall as I said earlier Mobley is highly impressive this early. Real Franchise changing talent potentially there. But I think the best thing you can take away is that your team is playing hard. That's all you can ask of young teams, really.
Agree and those who ripped JB might need to change their tune (don't think it was anyone here) but in some Cavs' forums.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more year with a high draft pick wouldn't be the worst thing for the Cavs either, imo. They can use it if they see someone they like, or move it for a good vet.
I guess if we have a robinson situation and can get Duncan, sure....but I think this team might have too much talent to sniff a high pick.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if we have a robinson situation and can get Duncan, sure....but I think this team might have too much talent to sniff a high pick.

Maybe. They are very young though. They may "hit a wall" or the league may figure them out and they'll have trouble adjusting to it.

Chances are that 1 or maybe both happen to them. Losing Sexton isn't going to help either.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic with a dirty ass play. Suspend his dirty ass.

Such a piece of shit

Jokic does not have a dirty rep at all. He reacted in the heat of the moment and will get punished for it.

But in no way does that 1 play make him a “piece of shit”.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic does not have a dirty rep at all. He reacted in the heat of the moment and will get punished for it.

But in no way does that 1 play make him a “piece of shit”.
I don't think he has enough of a history to say he is a dirty player or obviously a piece of shit but his brother is a different story.

I do think the Nuggets team they have a lot of guys that try to bow up and be tough guys. Not sure why but it seems like every game I watch them they are starting something. Must be a tough guy locker room act or something. The Morris brothers are always trying to start shit too though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, both were dirty. Joker's was dirtier because it was a harder push and Morris had his back turned.

Suspend them both...1or 2 for Morris, 3 or 4 for Joker and call it a day.

Morris’ play was dirty for sure. But it was like a flagrant 1 type foul. If Jokic doesn’t react, suspending him isn’t even a conversation. So it really shouldn’t be here.

Jokic should get 2 games, Morris 0, IMO

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he has enough of a history to say he is a dirty player or obviously a piece of shit but his brother is a different story.

I do think the Nuggets team they have a lot of guys that try to bow up and be tough guys. Not sure why but it seems like every game I watch them they are starting something. Must be a tough guy locker room act or something. The Morris brothers are always trying to start shit too though.

It's because they're built, not bought.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be real, the Morris foul was a little extra, and Jokic reacted with something extra. Neither guy is exactly innocent here. I don't think Jokic meant to hurt Morris. But some of these bigs get frustrated with guys hitting them hard and not getting T'ed up just because it is against a big. I remember Shaq getting hacked in LA.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be real, the Morris foul was a little extra, and Jokic reacted with something extra. Neither guy is exactly innocent here. I don't think Jokic meant to hurt Morris. But some of these bigs get frustrated with guys hitting them hard and not getting T'ed up just because it is against a big. I remember Shaq getting hacked in LA.

Morris without a doubt isn't getting his fair share of the blame. Had he not put his elbow in NJ's ribs while he was attempting a pass nothing would have happened.

Now don't get me wrong, Jokic was way outta line and deserves a suspension. But Morris should also get suspended for being the instigator.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris without a doubt isn't getting his fair share of the blame. Had he not put his elbow in NJ's ribs while he was attempting a pass nothing would have happened.

Now don't get me wrong, Jokic was way outta line and deserves a suspension. But Morris should also get suspended for being the instigator.
I agree with this. Especially that hard of foul in a game already decided that was at half court (not near the basket), on a pass (not a shot).

Both guys are idiots in this. Morris didn’t even know what hurt lol. He grabbed his face, his shoulder and his legs lol.

No punches were thrown, it was two players who let frustration boil over and acted like idiots. Give Joker 2 games and Morris 1 (maybe if he didn’t have prior history just a fine).

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,530.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Silver, Monty McCutchen +/or the rules committee have to mitigate this before it exacerbates.
Too many refs are still being treated with kid gloves...and the league should weed them out ASAP.
Lots of their calls during games are either bogus, or they simply just look the other way far too often.
How many times have we seen tempers flare due to their one sided myopia??
Time to nip it in the bud.

Sometimes they have a tendency to make NFL officials look like fair and equal competent arbiters.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shaq abused plenty of guys with his elbows. I’m sure he deserved it.

I will never forget Shaq on Duds

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. Especially that hard of foul in a game already decided that was at half court (not near the basket), on a pass (not a shot).

Both guys are idiots in this. Morris didn’t even know what hurt lol. He grabbed his face, his shoulder and his legs lol.

No punches were thrown, it was two players who let frustration boil over and acted like idiots. Give Joker 2 games and Morris 1 (maybe if he didn’t have prior history just a fine).

Wonder how long it'll take the league to decide on a punishment? Would think it'll be rather quick.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duds was an annoying guy, lots of people got on him, but LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris’ play was dirty for sure. But it was like a flagrant 1 type foul. If Jokic doesn’t react, suspending him isn’t even a conversation. So it really shouldn’t be here.

Jokic should get 2 games, Morris 0, IMO
yah i guess.

I mean- that doesnt set a great precedent though

its not ideal a team sending a goon like Morris- a scrub 11th man- cheap shotting the MVP.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shaq abused plenty of guys with his elbows. I’m sure he deserved it.

I will never forget Shaq on Duds

Poor Dudley just trying to hang on for dear life and Shaq pushes him off as if to say, "I'm done humping you."