• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the game back from the players, put control back to leagues and I guarantee you the games will be ref’ed the way they should.

And don’t be given me that get get off my lawn grandpa shit , I’ll jokic you upside ya hed

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly

glad to see the Cavs are playing really well,

but if someone gave me a bet right now of them finishing over or under .500- id still be leaning under .500.

hopefully I am wrong. We shall see. Its great seeing them starting to turn the corner- and the fact that Mobley looks as good as the hype- and looks far ahead of where we expected- but the starting lineup is still like an average of 21 years old. Teams that young rarely rarely ever win.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly

but if someone gave me a bet right now of them finishing over or under .500- id still be leaning under .500.

hopefully I am wrong. We shall see. Its great seeing them starting to turn the corner- and the fact that Mobley looks as good as the hype- and looks far ahead of where we expected- but the starting lineup is still like an average of 21 years old. Teams that young rarely rarely ever win.
I get wanting to see more but if they can get healthy - not everyone, but at least a few back minus Sexton - I think this is legit and no reason to think .500 not possible or even likely.

Hell, they haven't played any easy games and 8 of 11 have been on the road. 3 of them without 3-4 core players.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly

That Sexton injury is a real killer to the momentum you guys have had to start the year. But overall as I said earlier Mobley is highly impressive this early. Real Franchise changing talent potentially there. But I think the best thing you can take away is that your team is playing hard. That's all you can ask of young teams, really.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly

Certainly depends on two keys: Can they stay healthy (Sexton already out for months) AND can this big lineup continue to have success. Only time will tell but I think they can win 40 games...way too early.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly

One more year with a high draft pick wouldn't be the worst thing for the Cavs either, imo. They can use it if they see someone they like, or move it for a good vet.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Atlanta announcers, they are so whiney. Not one of my favs for sure

At least Dominique was like "yeah, I get it though". Nique knows what it means to get 50 instead of 48. And yeah the Warriors were up by 20 at that point, but there was still over 4 minutes left. Its like what do you want Steph to do, lol.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Dominique was like "yeah, I get it though". Nique knows what it means to get 50 instead of 48. And yeah the Warriors were up by 20 at that point, but there was still over 4 minutes left. Its like what do you want Steph to do, lol.

Yeah, 50 is special, though. It's kinda like having a 200 yard rushing game in football or maybe like a 3 HR game in baseball. In one of the down eras for the Warriors, I remember getting really excited about Antawn Jamison's 50 point games. This Hawks announcer needs to find something better to complain about.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also don't blindside another man. It is as cowardly as you can get. That is a different result if Morris back isn't turned away.
If the man who just cheap shotted you is stupid enough to turn his back and run away it isn't a blindside. If you hit someone then turn away and get hit back that's on you for being retarded.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No tears from me for either of the Morris twins. They’re dirty basketball players so what goes around comes around. They conduct business like that on the court all the time. You reap what you sow.

Exactly. Jokic hit him harder than he got hit, but I just have a hard time feeling bad for Morris. Hitting another man with an elbow and a knee, and then turning your back on him wasn't the wisest series of choices.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic brothers need to get their mob and go after the refs. Death threats and warnings...if it continues...

ill kill you ben stiller GIF

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the man who just cheap shotted you is stupid enough to turn his back and run away it isn't a blindside. If you hit someone then turn away and get hit back that's on you for being retarded.

He ran away? He calmly walked away.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more year with a high draft pick wouldn't be the worst thing for the Cavs either, imo. They can use it if they see someone they like, or move it for a good vet.
Jaden Hardy or PBJ would look real nice on the Cavs. Hardy gives them a Legit 2 guard and Lauri shouldn’t be starting at the 3. Insert PBJ.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaden Hardy or PBJ would look real nice on the Cavs. Hardy gives them a Legit 2 guard and Lauri shouldn’t be starting at the 3. Insert PBJ.
Or Chet at the 2. Run a big man quad at the 2-3-4-5 :nod:

I don't see them getting a top 5 pick unless they completely fall apart, injuries, etc. Of course unless they were to get a lottery pick and extremely lucky.

The clear 4 worst teams are: Pistons, Magic, Rockets, Pelicans. Minny, Thunder and SA could fight for those 5-7 spots.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, he turned his back on a guy he just hit with a cheap shot.

I don't agree with what Jokic did...but that was just dumb on Morris's part.

Yup. It was an action met immediately by a reaction. I know that Marcus Morris tweeted that Jokic waited until Markief had turned around, but I honestly don't see any waiting. Jokic was a bull seeing red and he immediately reacted to what Morris had done.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Chet at the 2. Run a big man quad at the 2-3-4-5 :nod:

I don't see them getting a top 5 pick unless they completely fall apart, injuries, etc. Of course unless they were to get a lottery pick and extremely lucky.

The clear 4 worst teams are: Pistons, Magic, Rockets, Pelicans. Minny, Thunder and SA could fight for those 5-7 spots.
And trade Sexton/Okoro for Simmons!

Just going by projections but I agree. Cavs aren’t playing like a lottery team so far but who knows, y’all might get lucky. Have Gilbert’s son represent the pick at the draft lottery again.