• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys make a lot of excuses for the Nets, who may go down as the most overrated team in recent NBA history

Who is doing that?

Most people here said when KD and Kyrie paired that they had the talent, but doubted they could get it done.

When Harden signed, again, most on here were questioning fit.

Now?

With no Ben Simmons, we are back to square 1. Really good team with upside to win the East. But very far from a lock.

Especially playing as an 8 seed or whatever they get.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not this year. A full season of kyrie, kd, Ben, joe harris, and simmons? That's a different story. Going to have lots of solid role guys ready to sign for the minimum to try and get a ring

Forgot to include Seth in this grouping

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys make a lot of excuses for the Nets, who may go down as the most overrated team in recent NBA history
I mean it’s true that they haven’t been healthy for the better part of two seasons.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be tough for CLE if Mobley and JA aren’t back for the play-in but I am assuming they are. They probably will play ATL then if they don’t win, BKN. They have to beat ATL…no way they want to go to an elimination game vs Kyrie and KD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be tough for CLE if Mobley and JA aren’t back for the play-in but I am assuming they are. They probably will play ATL then if they don’t win, BKN. They have to beat ATL…no way they want to go to an elimination game vs Kyrie and KD

what makes you think they will play ATL?

Schedule favors brooklyn

Brooklyn plays Houston, NYK, Cleveland, and Indy. Only NYK is on the road.....should be 4 wins

ATL plays in Toronto, Miami, and Houston while getting WSH at home. They're going to lose 1 of those games vs Toronto or Miami.

Charlotte plays away to Miami and Chicago and get Orlando and WSH at home. They should lose 1 of those games to Miami or Chicago.

I got Brooklyn at 4-0 and the other 2 at best 3-1.....2-2 is more like it

We should get BK vs CLE for the 7th seed. Brooklyn just need to finish 1 game better than the other 2 in the final 4 games to get 8th

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schedule favors brooklyn

Brooklyn plays Houston, NYK, Cleveland, and Indy. Only NYK is on the road.....should be 4 wins

ATL plays in Toronto, Miami, and Houston while getting WSH at home. They're going to lose 1 of those games vs Toronto or Miami.

Charlotte plays away to Miami and Chicago and get Orlando and WSH at home. They should lose 1 of those games to Miami or Chicago.

We should get BK vs CLE for the 7th seed. Brooklyn just need to finish 1 game better than the other 2 in the final 4 games to get 8th

That is how things SHOULD play out,

Just not so sure it is how things WILL play out.

Keep expecting Brooklyn to jump into the top 8, but they are running low on time. 1 more mistake could seal their fate.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schedule favors brooklyn

I thought they had the H2H but it looks like bkn does. That definitely changes things for sure, I guess I would rather play BKN in the 1st play in but doesn’t really matter…with the injuries I would favor BKN and ATL to get the 7 & 8 seeds

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm wrong, but they haven't been so good lately. Hopefully, they get healthy and in shape for the playoffs.
Oh sure, during their recent slump they've had some bad defensive efforts especially when Dray was out. But they are a very good defensive team generally

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night wasn't exactly convincing for the hawks to beat the nets in a one game situation. Missing several players. Played 2 against 5 most of the night and they are a better shooting game from kyrie in quarters 1-3 from a win
I think the Nets will handle them if they meet in the play in games

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they had the H2H but it looks like bkn does. That definitely changes things for sure, I guess I would rather play BKN in the 1st play in but doesn’t really matter…with the injuries I would favor BKN and ATL to get the 7 & 8 seeds
If by with the injuries you mean no allen/Mobley I agree.....still think we will get both back for tourney, but who knows?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by with the injuries you mean no allen/Mobley I agree.....still think we will get both back for tourney, but who knows?
I do too but if the play-in games will be their first action back to the court that is always worrisome. Need a couple games to ease JA in but Mobley should be fine

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some things in the East are rounding into form. It looks like Toronto has likely permanently supplanted the Bulls as the 5 seed. Raptors will be the 5 seed and Bulls the 6 seed. I can’t see Cavs pushing to supplant Bulls and get out of the play in being as banged up as they are. Sixers matchup horribly with the Raptors. I’ve noted it before but can’t be said enough, Raptors have the stuff to keep Embiid relatively in check. They play him consistently better than just about anybody in the East. Ideally Sixers need to move past Boston to grab that 3 spot.

I’m also likely making too much of this. Being on the 3 line means a likely second round series with Bucks/Nets winner in the 2/7 series. I would install both of those teams as favorites in a 7 game series vs the Sixers. Long story short, the Sixers don’t have enough to make noise this year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some things in the East are rounding into form. It looks like Toronto has likely permanently supplanted the Bulls as the 5 seed. Raptors will be the 5 seed and Bulls the 6 seed. I can’t see Cavs pushing to supplant Bulls and get out of the play in being as banged up as they are. Sixers matchup horribly with the Raptors. I’ve noted it before but can’t be said enough, Raptors have the stuff to keep Embiid relatively in check. They play him consistently better than just about anybody in the East. Ideally Sixers need to move past Boston to grab that 3 spot.

I’m also likely making too much of this. Being on the 3 line means a likely second round series with Bucks/Nets winner in the 2/7 series. I would install both of those teams as favorites in a 7 game series vs the Sixers. Long story short, the Sixers don’t have enough to make noise this year.

You are definitely making too much of this.

I see more reasons to bet against every team in the East field than I see reasons to bet on them.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are definitely making too much of this.

I see more reasons to bet against every team in the East field than I see reasons to bet on them.
True. Maybe I’m just too negative. You’re right. Nearly every team in the East has warts. The team that is getting hot at the right time though and is most comfortable knowing their roles is the Bucks. If the Nets don’t get them in round 1, I think Bucks come out of the East.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty unhappy with the coaching and rotations on the Sixers. Doc Rivers hasn't adjusted shit even though it is obvious that his lineups need a change. Even in the playoffs with a shortened bench, I have concerns about playing Deandre Jordan. And we better not see Millsap in the playoffs or my head will explode.

I think a second round exit again is likely for Philly. But I also would not be shocked to see a first round exit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

76ers are in better shape than you think. As of right now I would favor them vs BKN. The 2-4 seeds are still very much in the air. 76ers best matchups are the #3 vs Chicago or #2 vs CLE if they in the play-in 1st round. I do agree Toronto would be a brutal matchup especially the way Toronto is playing