• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron missed the playoffs 2 times before joining LA, rookie year and his 2nd year, this will be the 2nd time since joining LA he will miss the playoffs. Crazy
He didn't miss them...his team did. Dude played at an MVP level.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,623.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLE? I think they absolutely need it for playoff experience. The play-in is at least something but one series is a big step
She is referring to the Lakers, which is who was being discussed.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't miss them...his team did. Dude played at an MVP level.
You’re right but I thought that was understood lol. Gotta give it to CLE and MIA front offices, they were scrutinized at times but they did WAY better than LA, no comparison. Yes, LA got an older LBJ but other moves were very questionable

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right but I thought that was understood lol. Gotta give it to CLE and MIA front offices, they were scrutinized at times but they did WAY better than LA, no comparison. Yes, LA got an older LBJ but other moves were very questionable
A lot of us said if they get one ring out of it that would justify the moves. Well, they did but that's all they're getting.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine if he stayed here and we missed the playoffs? Altman and Gilbert would get nearly all the blame even if it was on Lebron the GM.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, dude wins titles everywhere he goes, and we claim he's a big part of roster construction...
Won it in LA before he got to completely overhaul the roster. Here we acquired Kyrie and the assets to deal for Love (and Lebron) before he got here. I guess in Miami he was likely the reason Bosh went there so he does get some credit for that GMing?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems that way. Something tells me Lebron will eak out just enough games to qualify for the scoring title.
If Davis is ever going to show he can be the Lakers franchise player going forward, today would be a good day.

I think he will have a big game.

He and Jokic could cancel each other out.

It's the supporting cast that will decide today's game.

Either Westbrook will have a day or Bones Hyland will torch them for a career high.

Surprisingly, I think the Lakers will win.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, dude wins titles everywhere he goes, and we claim he's a big part of roster construction...
@dtgold88

Windhorst said it best.

“LeBron’s career operates in four-year increments. He wears his team out. I call it organizational fatigue,” Windhorst said. “It happened the first time in Cleveland. They ran out of draft picks, they had a bunch of guys in their mid-30s. Shaq close to the finish line, Antawn Jamison.

“He goes to Miami, four years, great run, they run out of draft picks. In his last game, three guys retired after the game. He goes to Cleveland, four years, great run. They run out of draft picks. They got old guys. Here we are in L.A., fourth year. The oldest team we’ve seen in NBA history, they’re out of draft picks, they’re exhausted

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,623.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88

Windhorst said it best.

“LeBron’s career operates in four-year increments. He wears his team out. I call it organizational fatigue,” Windhorst said. “It happened the first time in Cleveland. They ran out of draft picks, they had a bunch of guys in their mid-30s. Shaq close to the finish line, Antawn Jamison.

“He goes to Miami, four years, great run, they run out of draft picks. In his last game, three guys retired after the game. He goes to Cleveland, four years, great run. They run out of draft picks. They got old guys. Here we are in L.A., fourth year. The oldest team we’ve seen in NBA history, they’re out of draft picks, they’re exhausted
He can wonder about the titles he might have won if he didn’t try to run the whole show. He was good enough to win some in spite of himself. And he most certainly is not the Goat.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can wonder about the titles he might have won if he didn’t try to run the whole show. He was good enough to win some in spite of himself. And he most certainly is not the Goat.
Michael Jordan is the GOAT.

Only way LeBron passes him is if he becomes Tom Brady to MJ's Montana.

Can't see 3 more chips in his future.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In SPITE of his GOAT level play....ok lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,623.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In SPITE of his GOAT level play....ok lol
It is established that you are entitled to your opinion, even if it’s wrong. I’m glad he is having the time of his life though. Can you imagine the goat ever saying that under these circumsyances? You know the answer.