• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Recruiting

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good get, Sams one of the best backs in the state! I’ve watched him turn a corner and just blow past defenders!

He could walk away with the rushing title out of UW

Really excited about landing him. I have to say that he's going to need some coaching. He's a great athlete, but he runs too upright. Given his height that could be an issue as he will likely need to lower his center of gravity a bit when trying to run through D1 competition.

He reminds me a lot of a poor man's Darren McFadden and that's not an insult. I'm not expecting him to put up the numbers McFadden did, but they have a similar build and both ran a little too upright which is what hampered McFadden's initial transition to the NFL IMO.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really excited about landing him. I have to say that he's going to need some coaching. He's a great athlete, but he runs too upright. Given his height that could be an issue as he will likely need to lower his center of gravity a bit when trying to run through D1 competition.

He reminds me a lot of a poor man's Darren McFadden and that's not an insult. I'm not expecting him to put up the numbers McFadden did, but they have a similar build and both ran a little too upright which is what hampered McFadden's initial transition to the NFL IMO.

You would run tall if nobody else in the state could catch you

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So about 20 something? Article doesn’t really say
Washington had a class size of 23 last season but what they may do is hand out a full ride to a walk on this year. I'm thinking the kid from California or maybe even the walk on LB from Bellevue.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This piece was written before Justice Warren and Colson Yankoff transferred.

Recruiting Roundup: a Look at the Top Husky Needs for the 2020 Class

From the link:

The Huskies will probably bring in a class similar in size to the 2019 class.

Washington had a class size of 23 last season but what they may do is hand out a full ride to a walk on this year. I'm thinking the kid from California or maybe even the walk on LB from Bellevue.

Ahh didn't see you answered it before I did.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would run tall if nobody else in the state could catch you

True but I'm mostly speaking between the tackles. He's able to break tackles against high school kids, but he needs to lower his center of gravity a bit more if he wants to try to run through D1 players and maintain his balance when he gets hit. Probably a relatively easy fix with the right coaching.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy we need to shit talk recruiting more often. Ever since we - mostly me - started griping about it, we signed McMillan, Murao, Rosengarten, and Adams.

Starting to look like @mcnabb7542 might've been right...

Can't underestimate a guy who played under Gil Dobie!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but I'm mostly speaking between the tackles. He's able to break tackles against high school kids, but he needs to lower his center of gravity a bit more if he wants to try to run through D1 players and maintain his balance when he gets hit. Probably a relatively easy fix with the right coaching.

I get what you’re saying he needs to lower that shoulder on his inside runs. He will learn, this kid is legit, haven’t had a back like this since DJ recruited Kaufman

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy we need to shit talk recruiting more often. Ever since we - mostly me - started griping about it, we signed McMillan, Murao, Rosengarten, and Adams.

Starting to look like @mcnabb7542 might've been right...

Can't underestimate a guy who played under Gil Dobie!

I swear to god boy! My foot and your ass!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you’re saying he needs to lower that shoulder on his inside runs. He will learn, this kid is legit, haven’t had a back like this since DJ recruited Kaufman

I know you mentioned seeing him live. He was obviously being recruited as a HB, but watching his highlights he looks like he could even play safety. Eastside plays him at CB frequently and man he closes quickly and can really hit. Really good form on the tackles I saw and great instincts as well.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those fvcking idiots are doing it again. They're tweeting stupid ass Husky dogs GIFS as replies to that kid's tweet when they should be tweeting shit like this if they're going to reply to him.

uwdbfactory.jpg

uwdraf2.jpg