• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the Tea Leaves it sounds like Kinlaw was the target followed by Mckinney, but with Kinlaw gone and Lamb unexpectedly landing in their lap they switched gears.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought I’d say this but Jerry, Stephen and Mike have been on their shit this week. Now if only they can get Dak signed then this would really be the best offseason we had in a long long time

Cmon Jerry let’s get this done!

tenor.gif

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UDFA so far

NFC East
Dallas Cowboys

• Ladarius Hamilton, EDGE, North Texas
  • Garrett Marino, EDGE, UAB
  • Sewo Oloniula, RB, TCU

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that 7th round QB took his team to the FCS national championship they lost to North Dakota State a team that would give any of the power 5 champs a run for their money on a neutral field. Don’t fall asleep on him he should give our current backup a battle

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have loved Gordon as a UDFA. Also wanted DeMarcus Acy. He went to SF. We did get Rico Dowdle though. If healthy, he is a really good RB

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys had a great draft and I thought the skins did well. Now let’s just hope there’s a season. :suds:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys had a great draft and I thought the skins did well. Now let’s just hope there’s a season. :suds:

Yes I thought both the Skins and Giants had good drafts as well. The Eagles not so much, but they did well in the FA period.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to lie , I’m loving the Dinucci pick. Can’t wait to see him in preseason games.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to lie , I’m loving the Dinucci pick. Can’t wait to see him in preseason games.
Name change alert...#DINUCCITOLAMB...doesn't quite roll off the tongue :D

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020 NFL Draft grades for all 32 teams | College Football and NFL Draft | PFF

NFC EAST
DALLAS COWBOYS

Round 1 (17): WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
Round 2 (51): CB Trevon Diggs, Alabama
Round 3 (82): DI Neville Gallimore, Oklahoma
Round 4 (123): CB Reggie Robinson, Tulsa
Round 4 (146): IOL Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin
Round 5 (179): Edge Bradlee Anae, Utah
Round 7 (231): QB Ben DiNucci, James Madison

Day 1: Dallas was one of the biggest winners of the first round, and it’s all because a few teams ahead of them made mistakes and handed them CeeDee Lamb at the 17th overall pick. Lamb was the sixth-best prospect on the PFF Big Board and is actually the third-best wide receiver prospect we have ever evaluated — behind only Amari Cooper and Jerry Jeudy. He’s a refined route-runner, has great ball skills and is lethal after the catch. Lamb is coming off a season in which he broke 26 tackles on 62 catches and averaged an incredible 11.0 yards after the catch per reception — both of which cracked the top five in the FBS.

Day 2: And the Cowboys’ steals didn’t stop with just Lamb — they continued to thrive on Day 2 with their 51st and 82nd overall picks.

“Cowboys are ripping the doorknob off this draft. Every pick they've made was much higher on the PFF Draft Board: 17 – CeeDee Lamb (PFF board: 6th), 51 – Trevon Diggs (31st), 82 – Neville Gallimore (51st).” – PFF Lead Draft Analyst Mike Renner on the Cowboys’ draft after Day 2

Trevon Diggs isn’t a fit for every scheme due to his athletic limitations, but he is the perfect fit for Dallas’ press-heavy scheme. In press this past year, Diggs allowed only nine catches on 33 targets while intercepting three and forcing seven incompletions.

There were a handful of interior defensive linemen taken over Gallimore who shouldn’t have been, and the Cowboys once again took advantage of others’ mistakes. Gallimore has incredible power and can be defined as a people-mover. There was some inconsistency with his performance in the pass-rush, but his power and burst is everything you could want at the position. If he can learn a few more moves, Gallimore will be an impact player.

Day 3: Dallas’ dream draft continued into Day 3 when they got two guys for great value in Tyler Biadasz (87th-best prospect on PFF Big Board) and Bradlee Anae (130th-best prospect on PFF Big Board). He’s one of the most accomplished run-blockers we’ve graded at PFF, with grades above 80.0 in all three years as a starter. The step back in pass protection this past season is concerning, though. He’ll have a chance to make an impact early with Travis Frederick’s retirement. As for Anae, he doesn’t have great athleticism for the position, but he has the skills that should have made him an earlier pick.

Draft Grade: A+

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020 NFL Draft grades for all 32 teams | College Football and NFL Draft | PFF

NFC EAST
DALLAS COWBOYS

Round 1 (17): WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
Round 2 (51): CB Trevon Diggs, Alabama
Round 3 (82): DI Neville Gallimore, Oklahoma
Round 4 (123): CB Reggie Robinson, Tulsa
Round 4 (146): IOL Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin
Round 5 (179): Edge Bradlee Anae, Utah
Round 7 (231): QB Ben DiNucci, James Madison

Day 1: Dallas was one of the biggest winners of the first round, and it’s all because a few teams ahead of them made mistakes and handed them CeeDee Lamb at the 17th overall pick. Lamb was the sixth-best prospect on the PFF Big Board and is actually the third-best wide receiver prospect we have ever evaluated — behind only Amari Cooper and Jerry Jeudy. He’s a refined route-runner, has great ball skills and is lethal after the catch. Lamb is coming off a season in which he broke 26 tackles on 62 catches and averaged an incredible 11.0 yards after the catch per reception — both of which cracked the top five in the FBS.

Day 2: And the Cowboys’ steals didn’t stop with just Lamb — they continued to thrive on Day 2 with their 51st and 82nd overall picks.

“Cowboys are ripping the doorknob off this draft. Every pick they've made was much higher on the PFF Draft Board: 17 – CeeDee Lamb (PFF board: 6th), 51 – Trevon Diggs (31st), 82 – Neville Gallimore (51st).” – PFF Lead Draft Analyst Mike Renner on the Cowboys’ draft after Day 2

Trevon Diggs isn’t a fit for every scheme due to his athletic limitations, but he is the perfect fit for Dallas’ press-heavy scheme. In press this past year, Diggs allowed only nine catches on 33 targets while intercepting three and forcing seven incompletions.

There were a handful of interior defensive linemen taken over Gallimore who shouldn’t have been, and the Cowboys once again took advantage of others’ mistakes. Gallimore has incredible power and can be defined as a people-mover. There was some inconsistency with his performance in the pass-rush, but his power and burst is everything you could want at the position. If he can learn a few more moves, Gallimore will be an impact player.

Day 3: Dallas’ dream draft continued into Day 3 when they got two guys for great value in Tyler Biadasz (87th-best prospect on PFF Big Board) and Bradlee Anae (130th-best prospect on PFF Big Board). He’s one of the most accomplished run-blockers we’ve graded at PFF, with grades above 80.0 in all three years as a starter. The step back in pass protection this past season is concerning, though. He’ll have a chance to make an impact early with Travis Frederick’s retirement. As for Anae, he doesn’t have great athleticism for the position, but he has the skills that should have made him an earlier pick.

Draft Grade: A+

With the size of those 2 CBs - I’m wondering if we could possibly see one play some safety. I like HaHa, Woods , even Wilson - but the 4rth Safety is kind of up in the air.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the size of those 2 CBs - I’m wondering if we could possibly see one play some safety. I like HaHa, Woods , even Wilson - but the 4rth Safety is kind of up in the air.
Just read earlier they said something about our existing CBs moving to safety. Maybe I can find article.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s about getting the best you have out there. I have always been biased towards Chido , and I think he is still a work in progress but he has shown flashes of both good and bad. The consistency has to improve, but I think he can be a quality player.

Still wouldn’t mind bringing in a vet a CB and DE. I believe the Titans will get Clowney. There are other options though. I know he is older and I have never liked him but I wonder about Clay Matthews especially since we have McCarthy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s about getting the best you have out there. I have always been biased towards Chido , and I think he is still a work in progress but he has shown flashes of both good and bad. The consistency has to improve, but I think he can be a quality player.

Still wouldn’t mind bringing in a vet a CB and DE. I believe the Titans will get Clowney. There are other options though. I know he is older and I have never liked him but I wonder about Clay Matthews especially since we have McCarthy
I agree on Clay Matthews and will put bringing back Bennett in that same category. I like his ability to move inside in passing situations. We still need help at DE and if Tank misses time with injury we are screwed. I'd like to have one, but we don't need a star. If things break our way with the two druggies and the draft pick we could be fine as is but that is no sure thing. If we keep Crawford (personally I cut him and use his money on Griffin or even Clowney if his demands keep dropping) he is fine as a rotation guy playing DE on early downs and rotating inside from time to time on passing downs. He is strong for a DE and provides a lot in run support, has some ability to penetrate and holds the edge. Then we only need one of the 3 mentioned earlier to step up to sub in for him on passing downs. So without bringing anyone in we could be fine but getting to the QB is how you win on defense in today's passing league so I'd still prefer to add someone. As we sit here today Tank will be doubled even more than last year and last year he was doubled more than any other DE. We need to win on the other side.

From everything you read we will be blitzing a lot more and our two young LBs should be pretty good at this which will help our DBs as will a better pass rush. We also are expected to be playing more press coverage as compared to the passive bend but don't break and not get beat deep systems which give up non-stop chain moving completions. This more aggressive coverage seems to fit Diggs and maybe Awuzie better so I suspect those are the two the team hopes can start and maybe Awuzie can use his physicality a little more and be more the guy he was in his first year. I do think he has it in him but he was horrible last year. From what you read (and that's all I can go on) it doesn't seem Robinson is expected to be a year 1 starter but seems to have the skill set to grow into a starting job as soon as next year. Goodwin was impressive in the preseason last year. But I still would like to add a CB if we don't add a pass rusher instead. We need to upgrade the position and Awuzie and Lewis are FAs after this year. We have the money even if Dak plays under the tag to bring in one starter so I hope we do one or the other - DE or CB. Maybe a top guy or at least a guy to contribute. I'm torn on which I think would be better but we still aren't good enough on the defensive side of the ball to withstand injuries (and there are always injuries) and still compete.