• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow 1st? I'd be surprised, but I guess with his size and quickness anything is possible.
He is really coming on strong. Great tape, weight room numbers, quickness...he may not make round one but he will never be there when we pick in the third

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is getting a lot of radio play in Dallas
Jamal Adams for pick 17

would you do it knowing you'll most likely pay Adams top safety money?

I think I would, this guy can cover a slot and blitz the hell outta a team. I think in today NFL if you're a top 5 D, a top end safety is required

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal Adams for pick 17

I think I would, this guy can cover a slot and blitz the hell outta a team. I think in today NFL if you're a top 5 D, a top end safety is required

You would. I would.

Would Jerry?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal Adams for pick 17

For just pick #17 I absolutely do it. The combination of it being a huge weakness of ours and him being not only good, but fantastic and a playmaker on the back end makes it an easy call for me. Now once you start getting into adding more as a sweetener (like a 2nd or 3rd) like what the Jets seem to want is where I start to back out. I'd go as high as a 1st and a 4th. I saw one scenario with a first and swapping our 2nd with their 3rd (I think 51 for 68) and even that was a little too much for me.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal Adams for pick 17

It will be fun to see what happens. Any other year I think I would be all for it. For once in a long time it seems we have upgraded the position some with Clinton Dix. I guess we will have to see how the new coaching staff feels about the position. I just think it is so important to get a CB. Now if the plan is to sign Kirkpatrick or Ryan then I would probably be all for it. Then again McKinney and Delpit are likely there at 17. Are they Jamal Adams - probably not, but I do think both will be very good.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal Adams for pick 17

Without a doubt. Even with a top prospect, there is always a risk of a bust. Not so with Adams. He is an awesome football player and would make the rest of the draft gravy

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gonna go no.
We just let our #1 CB go so not to sign him to a huge deal. (without giving up our 1st rd pick)
Why would we give up our 1st rd. pick & sign a guy to a huge contract at safety?

These SOBs has to draft a good safety & we will have him on the cheap for 4 or 5 years.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the draft falls like this SIGN ME UP

Mock by Chad Rueter NFL . com

1 - 17 Javon Kinlaw - DT

2 - 51 Trevon Diggs - CB

3 - 82 Xavier McKinney - S

4 - 123 Alton Robinson - Edge

5 - 164 Quintez Cephus - WR

5 - 179 Nick Harris - C

7 - 232 Colby Parkinson - TE

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal Adams for pick 17

Cap wise I'd be leery of it. I guess if you go all in to win now and hope it pans out, but you have to work within the cap.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 - 17 Javon Kinlaw - DT

2 - 51 Trevon Diggs - CB

5 - 179 Nick Harris - C

I'd like to see an OT in this draft....also, don't think McKinney makes it to 82

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say no to Adams. He's amazing but for cap purposes I think you have to pass.

I'm a firm believer in taking at least one offensive and one defensive lineman in the first 4 rounds. You can never have enough of those guys. The other 2 picks you can take whoever but the lines are imperative.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 - 17 Javon Kinlaw - DT

2 - 51 Trevon Diggs - CB

5 - 179 Nick Harris - C

I guess when someone puts one of my 1st round targets as a 3rd rounder I'd have to say I like it too:D

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal Adams for pick 17

Lots of fans seem to like the idea. I dont know what to think. I remember the last time we had a top safety and the last one was Darren Woodson. Woodson was a difference maker. Too me it's like Jerry forgot that a great safety could help you win championships. If it is too pricey to get Adam's I hope we get Delpit or Winfield Jr. In this draft

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess when someone puts one of my 1st round targets as a 3rd rounder I'd have to say I like it too:D
This draft could do wonders for the defense. I do think Kinlaw could be there at 17 because of the unknown with his injury issues. I do think Diggs and McKinney are long gone before 51. McKinney does seem to be good at lots of things , but he is not a "wow" type player. A solid player though. Diggs I dont know about. Diggs is one of those that could be boom or bust material.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For just pick #17 I absolutely do it. The combination of it being a huge weakness of ours and him being not only good, but fantastic and a playmaker on the back end makes it an easy call for me. Now once you start getting into adding more as a sweetener (like a 2nd or 3rd) like what the Jets seem to want is where I start to back out. I'd go as high as a 1st and a 4th. I saw one scenario with a first and swapping our 2nd with their 3rd (I think 51 for 68) and even that was a little too much for me.
I agree a 1st and 4th. We cant give up a 2nd or 3rd as part of the deal. The way I see it the Jets have less leverage than last year.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case we don’t get a CB in top 2 rounds - just a name to throw out there. - Amik Robertson - Louisiana Tech - small.

Heard Samari Rolle talking about him this morning. He was begging for he the Titans to take him at 29. Rolle has a way of predicting CBs and there success.

His top 4

1. Okudah/ Henderson
3. Johnson - Utah
4. Robertson

They immediately asked him about Fulton. He replied he was pretty good but he was the 3rd best DB on his own team. He said their FR CB outplayed him all yr.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this. Don't know how tuned in to the team he is now. I just can't help being concerned about Chaisson and Diggs and I know they are two of the most likely picks if those who pretend to be in the know really are...

I do really like the idea of Terrell and McKinney

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this. Don't know how tuned in to the team he is now. I just can't help being concerned about Chaisson and Diggs and I know they are two of the most likely picks if those who pretend to be in the know really are...

I do really like the idea of Terrell and McKinney

Edge - With exception of Young, the DEs in this draft all seem to have question marks. If Chaisson was as good as many say - he would go a lot higher than 17 IMO. He does have great potential. I do think he is clearly the second best. It sure seems he is going to be our guy.

Like CB though, there a few guys still out there at this position in FA if we fail to add one in the draft.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edge - With exception of Young, the DEs in this draft all seem to have question marks. If Chaisson was as good as many say - he would go a lot higher than 17 IMO. He does have great potential. I do think he is clearly the second best. It sure seems he is going to be our guy.

Like CB though, there a few guys still out there at this position in FA if we fail to add one in the draft.
I definitely agree on the potential and I think it's a pretty safe bet he can contribute on passing downs year 1 even if he never becomes a star. Is he going to be able to play DE every down is my question or will he get swallowed up by good LTs in the running game. At #17 I want a 7-10 year starter and I can't figure out what to make of him. I would be happy if we pick him and wouldn't think he'd bust or anything, but I just wish I felt a little more comfortable with him. I also think I am being overly critical because I really feel like he is going to be our pick and like you pointed out, if he is as dynamic a pass rusher as his potential says, how in the world is he dropping to 17...