• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft Chat

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just having fun with ya Mango! Yet defending what I meant. :-)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just having fun with ya Mango! Yet defending what I meant. :-)

You did that - knowing how sensitive I am and how I like to pout? You can be a cruel Bhastard. ;)

The Shenault family is close - they really like Mel Tucker. Laviska's mom kind of turned LaViska's brother to CU after an earlier commitment - she wants to see Laviska graduate and wants him around his brother for longer.

I think - though - if Laviska finishes the season on a high note and recovers his 1st round draft status - he will likely be gone. However, if he has significant down time holding down his stats - that with his mom's influence - may have him reconsider.

Another factor is - whether the Buffs will have a reliable QB next season to get him the ball. The Buffs have a hot shot recruit coming at QB, but I'm not sure the current backups are ready.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did that - knowing how sensitive I am and how I like to pout? You can be a cruel Bhastard. ;)

The Shenault family is close - they really like Mel Tucker. Laviska's mom kind of turned LaViska's brother to CU after an earlier commitment - she wants to see Laviska graduate and wants him around his brother for longer.

I think - though - if Laviska finishes the season on a high note and recovers his 1st round draft status - he will likely be gone. However, if he has significant down time holding down his stats - that with his mom's influence - may have him reconsider.

Another factor is - whether the Buffs will have a reliable QB next season to get him the ball. The Buffs have a hot shot recruit coming at QB, but I'm not sure the current backups are ready.

Im soooo glad CU will have new QB in 20.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Other end of the stick, he continues to be dinged up and falls further

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is seemingly on the "Offensive Tackle, Quarterback, or Bust" train when it comes to improving the Broncos in the offseason.
Leaving no stone unturned, I plan on diving into other round one possibilities and needs on the Broncos roster if the reality is there isn't an OT or QB on the board worthy of the draft slot when the Broncos are on the clock.
First up, Wide Receiver. Courtland Sutton needs a buddy.
Here's Why WR Should be a Top Priority for Broncos in Round One of 2020 Draft

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other end of the stick, he continues to be dinged up and falls further

His mom's judgement is important to him, but I think the Buffs have finally figured out how to feature him in the new offense - so his wind up to this season will have big stats.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yeah Delpit has been very disappointing this year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boy Ceedee Lamb was nixed this week with injury. Ruggs and Etienne looked solid again. Ruggs doesn’t have the same opportunity in the offense he is in due to Jeudy and a hoist of others but man I love these three as personal favorites. (Don’t get confused with my rankings just personal favorites) who should all be first round picks.

Brandon Aiyuk my sleeper WR going into this year had another god week.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boy Ceedee Lamb was nixed this week with injury. Ruggs and Etienne looked solid again. Ruggs doesn’t have the same opportunity in the offense he is in due to Jeudy and a hoist of others but man I love these three as personal favorites. (Don’t get confused with my rankings just personal favorites) who should all be first round picks.

Brandon Aiyuk my sleeper WR going into this year had another god week.

Wow - when you have a "god" week - that must be pretty good.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some serious smoke that both Iowa Hawkeye players Tristan Wirfs and AJ Epenesa may return for their senior seasons.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some serious smoke that both Iowa Hawkeye players Tristan Wirfs and AJ Epenesa may return for their senior seasons.
I hope they do, but would be very surprised. Not like they'd be returning for the chance to go out on top or anything.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the consensus on Jerry Jeudy? I see a lot of people mocking him to us around pick 5.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players starting to declare already. Not going to post them all between now and then as I am sure those who care will be following but to kick start it a bit.

Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU
Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado
Albert Okwuegbunam, TE, Missouri
Trystan Colon-Castillo, C, Missouri

This WR class has me pumped.

Ceedee Lamb has all but said he will declare which was obvious but not putting him in here yet.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland RB Anthony McFarland declared today.

Pretty solid RB who ran behind a terrible OL at Maryland. Down year after a great year last year, but ran behind one of the worst OL in the nation this year.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That there is what this team needs.