• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Election Avy Bets Thread.

PackJason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I know @NFL-Solomon needs to wear my avatar pick first for a month.

Who was that other dildo that needs to wear my avatar pick for 4 years? I don't remember his screen name.

Can the Mods help me out?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking this for the first time. It appears as if most of the losing betters have already left the site, that's a shame. Are there any holdouts due to Trump's behavior or is this kind of a done deal with regard to the bets?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking this for the first time. It appears as if most of the losing betters have already left the site, that's a shame. Are there any holdouts due to Trump's behavior or is this kind of a done deal with regard to the bets?
I don't bet but if I did I would have bet that Biden wouldn't win by a landslide.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@zeke2829 is a confirmed pussy.

@RememberTheKoy is scared of me.

@58crash can't handle me.

@Retroram52 ran away with his tail between his legs.

All 4 of you are so sure that this election is about to get reversed and Trump will win, but when I repeatedly ask you for a friendly avatar bet, you ignore me or dodge the subject because each one of you KNOWS full well that Joseph Biden will be your President on January 20, and you're just in denial.

It's time you admit that to yourselves.

Here's another chance though. Name your terms. I'll take any bet you want to give, no matter how lopsided in your favor. One day of your avatar, permanent on mine, if you want.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't bet but if I did I would have bet that Biden wouldn't win by a landslide.
That's pretty solid betting strategy. I didn't bet on the World Series but if I did I would have bet the Dodgers to win in 5 or 6 games.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All 4 of you are so sure that this election is about to get reversed and Trump will win, but when I repeatedly ask you for a friendly avatar bet, you ignore me or dodge the subject because each one of you KNOWS full well that Joseph Biden will be your President on January 20, and you're just in denial.

Here's another chance though. Name your terms. I'll take any bet you want to give, no matter how lopsided in your favor. One day of your avatar, permanent on mine, if you want.
There is a difference between running away with a tail firmly planted and deciding to cease dealing with stupidity at such a high level to render any hope for otherwise reasonable discourse pointless and meaningless. You satisfy this criteria exquisitely.

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I know @NFL-Solomon needs to wear my avatar pick first for a month.

Who was that other dildo that needs to wear my avatar pick for 4 years? I don't remember his screen name.

Can the Mods help me out?
I'll honor it when the litigation is concluded if the result is still in your favor.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So wait the guy with the biggest mouth @zeke2829 is now not willing to back up his big mouth? I for one am shocked

Mannyrules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like exile bets.

We don't need to be running so many conservatives off the board.

Humiliating avatars is one thing, but not exile.
I argee, everyone who lost should get to come back, but with a Biden themed avatar for however long they made their bet for.

What fun would this place be with no nutters at all?