• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Denver Broncos Draft Class

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No- I am well aware of who the top centers are throughout the history of the NFL. I do not need a list. But my point is it’s hard to find one of those elite centers and you can find dependable centers. It’s unlike QB where you need a great QB to win. I feel like having a great C is a bonus. Having a solid dependable C is really all I can ask for. I am not looking to hit a homerun on C, sure it would be nice but not a lot of those and as long as you have a smart, dependable c who knows his assignment and can help understand a defense and can point out things he sees to his fellow OL so everyone is on the same page with who they are blocking then I am satisfied with that and I think that is what Cushenberry gives us. Not elite, but smart and dependable.

What do you think of Georgia S Richard LeCounte next year?

Are you as high as I am on George Pickens?

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love LeCounte................got better every week. Outplayed Grant Delpit

Pickens is talented. Can he get to elite ? He will certainly get the chance.

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Elway agreed with me.............News out today

Broncos general manager John Elway had a tentative trade agreement with the Jets on Day 2 of the NFL Draft last month, according to a report from Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News.

Denver agreed to trade up from pick No. 83 to pick No. 79 if Temple center Matt Hennessy was still available when New York when on the clock.

One pick before the Jets, the Falcons selected Hennessy so the Broncos’ tentative agreement with New York was called off.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Elway agreed with me.............News out today

Broncos general manager John Elway had a tentative trade agreement with the Jets on Day 2 of the NFL Draft last month, according to a report from Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News.

Denver agreed to trade up from pick No. 83 to pick No. 79 if Temple center Matt Hennessy was still available when New York when on the clock.

One pick before the Jets, the Falcons selected Hennessy so the Broncos’ tentative agreement with New York was called off.

I believe the pick the Broncos saved by not doing the deal went to selecting Muti. Could be a good trivia answer in the years ahead.

But, come on Greg - can't you find a better source than John Elway?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the pick the Broncos saved by not doing the deal went to selecting Muti. Could be a good trivia answer in the years ahead.

But, come on Greg - can't you find a better source than John Elway?
I think it was Strnad
5th rounder

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way Denver was probably taking Stranad in the 6th if they don’t take him in the 5th so I would agree with Mingo’s statement. Assuming Strnad didn’t go in the next two.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, he plays a lot faster than 4.75. I wouldn't be surprised if he took a lot of time at ILB'er this year.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a nice little video showing some plays of TE Albert Okwuegbunam in a game during his freshman year playing with Lock:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ordered my Jerry Jeudy jersey today.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a highlight reel of McTelvin "Sosa" Agim.

He put a pretty good hit on Lock.

Love the high effort.