• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 B1G football schedule

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B1G Hate me

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drawing the two toughest crossover teams doesn't bother me. I expected it since Nebraska was the problem child and forced the Big 10 to moon-walk it's 'political' decision to not play football until after the election.

If Nebraska was in the East, they'd be playing Ohio St and Penn St anyway. If Nebraska were to win the West they'd have to play Ohio St or Penn St in the CCG anyway. Until Nebraska can be competitive with the Ohio St's and Penn St's of the East (on a regular basis) they'll continue to be an also ran who's not in the 'elite' discussion. Snap your chin straps and go.

My only complaint with any of this is that they won't be starting until Oct 24th. They're not playing anyone out-of-conference, so with all things being equal (regarding practice) since early August, they should be starting Oct 10th at the earliest.

Waiting until the 24th tells me it's still a politically biased decision.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Squeaky wheel gets the grease, or gets gone in dry... I would say you got the latter...

I'm actually good with the schedule, but I had to wonder if Karen was trying to be vindictive.

At the end of the day, just win baby. Hopefully the Huskers can piss in some Cheerios. Larry Frost, Coach Frosts father passed away. I imagine the Huskers will play with some emotion. They go 2-2 in the first 4 games, that's a win.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember everyone, the main reason the B1G is playing football is bc of THEE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY