• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 All Star Game

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL lost it becaues they had 2 PGs and 3 big men who cant shoot.

Solid late game lineup coach

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was excellent.

I didn't have much of an opinion on the new format when it was announced other than it sounded overly complicated but it ended up being a lot of fun. The Kobe Ending (aka the Elam ending) really brought out the competition in the 4th. Playing for charity each quarter also helped out some too as you could see the players try a bit harder if the score was close each quarter. It also really helped the atmosphere having the kids from each charity there chanting and being rowdy. I hope this format sticks around. That was a lot of fun.

All the pregame ceremonies were great (well, minus Chaka but the less said about that, the better). I liked the 8 second moment of silence. The video package with the model landscape of Chicago was really cool. And then Common did a great job his performance followed by the intros. TNT and the NBA did fantastic work there.

All in all, this was a fantastic All Star weekend. From the Rising Stars all the way to the last FT of the All Star game, this was a fun event.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was excellent.

I didn't have much of an opinion on the new format when it was announced other than it sounded overly complicated but it ended up being a lot of fun. The Kobe Ending (aka the Elam ending) really brought out the competition in the 4th. Playing for charity each quarter also helped out some too as you could see the players try a bit harder if the score was close each quarter. It also really helped the atmosphere having the kids from each charity there chanting and being rowdy. I hope this format sticks around. That was a lot of fun.

All the pregame ceremonies were great (well, minus Chaka but the less said about that, the better). I liked the 8 second moment of silence. The video package with the model landscape of Chicago was really cool. And then Common did a great job his performance followed by the intros. TNT and the NBA did fantastic work there.

All in all, this was a fantastic All Star weekend. From the Rising Stars all the way to the last FT of the All Star game, this was a fun event.

Best AS weekend in a long time.

All of the events last night were great and the game tonight was the icing on the cake

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For your "enjoyment"

Best comment I've seen so far:

"Shit was so bad it made me want to take a knee"

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Season long, Dude acts like it's his life's mission to take everything from the Lakers.

You know Lebron's plan was to get Davis that award.

Robot Jordan said, nah.

Your Clippers should hang a banner for the achievement. It's the only one you'll be getting this year.

giphy.gif

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For your "enjoyment"

Best comment I've seen so far:

"Shit was so bad it made me want to take a knee"

i told my brother she should have jumped on top of the table and started dancing god damn. He laughed his ass off and fell asleep lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're never seeing Gordon in this again thanks to horrible judging.

Better hope Zion is in it to replace him. Otherwise, this will be trash

There's always new guys like Jones with the athleticism that fly under the radar otherwise to enter.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch it?
No need to propel, it was one motion, but yes, hes on his shoulders, after he ducked to allow him up there.

He in no way jumped over him.

Still more impressive than watching guys jump over players shorter than themselves all night.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Canadian one was just fine. No idea who the fuck she is but it sounded good to me.

Sounded good, but not really like the original song. As for Hudson's performance, I have no idea what the original song was.