• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-2021-2022-2023-2024 NFL thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Full blown troll mode now.................

Came across this on a sim league i play.

Jalen Hurts just lost to Drew Lock and he did that shitty celebration. The one where he like does the horns on his chest and pulls it in. I don’t know if I can ever talk down about drew lock ever again without thinking about his legacy after this game. Most people don’t even know where the MVP race is after this shitty ass Jalen Hurts performance. I think I might have better decision making then Jalen hurts. The eagles literally have the best kicker in the league and this 3rd grader Jalen hurts decides to throw it up to Mr sterioid himself. All he did was have to throw it over the middle to a wide open receiver since they had 2 fucking timeouts left and their kicker could probably hit from 65. After this performance, Jalen Hurts shouldn’t be close to the MVP conversation and instead we should be talking about Sam Howell and even Zack Moss in the playoff picture. Howell is one of the league leaders in passing yards with a god awful offensive line, as well as a shitty team. Moss is on the fucking colts and is playing better than CMC, Tyreek, and Tom Brady combined. Now let’s get started on Drew Lock. Drew Lock is a fucking annoying ass bitch. His balls have yet to drop and he was literally about to cry after winning a REGULAR SEASON GAME. That just proves how fucking shitty you are. That’s it from me though but that mightve been the worst read I’ve ever seen from a QB. He had 2 timeouts and had 12 seconds and only needed 15 yards. Fucking bullshit. I hate drew lock and jalen hurts. Fuck Jason Kelce and fuck the city of Seattle

They haven't responded yet

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something to think about @dash , @naslundfan19 , @puckhead , @jstewismybastardson

I think We got a good Shot at this. Really good because we got the easiest road of the 4 for the final 3

Minnisota: vs Det., vs GB , @ Det.
Green Bay: vs Car, @ Min., @Chi.
Rams: vs NO, @ NYG, @ SF

We have the following:

-Tennesee with a hurt Levis.
-Pittsburgh without Pickett
-Arizona.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with Pickett they don't have a QB

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something to think about @dash , @naslundfan19 , @puckhead , @jstewismybastardson

I think We got a good Shot at this. Really good because we got the easiest road of the 4 for the final 3

Minnisota: vs Det., vs GB , @ Det.
Green Bay: vs Car, @ Min., @Chi.
Rams: vs NO, @ NYG, @ SF

We have the following:

-Tennesee with a hurt Levis.
-Pittsburgh without Pickett
-Arizona.
Seems like the Seahawks have a chance to get on a wave and ride it but idk ... I dont think Drew Lock can do what he did on that final drive on a consistent basis and if/when Geno comes back he has been inconsistent ... soooooo ... at least we may have seen the last of Jamal Adams.

/I have a new respect for Drew Lock though ... mostly for this though
1703091392483.png

ali-g-sacha-baron-cohen.gif

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

homer simpson richard o'hara GIF

Goddam Carneys lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this and the Lynn Swann catch in that Super Bowl (can't remember which one) have to be the greatest plays in Steelers history.