• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-2021-2022-2023-2024 NFL thread

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources told Robinson that the Broncos will send the Saints a first-round pick in 2023 and a second-round selection in 2024 for the rights to hire Payton, who remained under contract in New Orleans.

So the Broncos have traded three first round picks, three second round picks and a fifth round pick for a QB who is no longer good and a head coach whose entire reputation is built on "coached one of the best QB's ever".

Meanwhile, Andy Reid's coaching his 4th Super Bowl lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources told Robinson that the Broncos will send the Saints a first-round pick in 2023 and a second-round selection in 2024 for the rights to hire Payton, who remained under contract in New Orleans.

So the Broncos have traded three first round picks, three second round picks and a fifth round pick for a QB who is no longer good and a head coach whose entire reputation is built on "coached one of the best QB's ever".

I think I heard in the AFC Championship game that Andy Reid has the most franchise wins as Eagles coach and is in 2nd place for franchise wins as Chiefs coach (one behind).

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I heard in the AFC Championship game that Andy Reid has the most franchise wins as Eagles coach and is in 2nd place for franchise wins as Chiefs coach (one behind).
With all disrespect to those teams until recently their histories were fucking awful lol

/Good for Reid though, got a lot of shit because Donovan McNabb hit the rippers the night before the Super Bowl (and for that whole not understanding clock management thing)

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all disrespect to those teams until recently their histories were fucking awful lol

/Good for Reid though, got a lot of shit because Donovan McNabb hit the rippers the night before the Super Bowl (and for that whole not understanding clock management thing)

I forgot about the McNabb story so I looked it up and found this

Partying the night before a Super Bowl is a path to infamy in the NFL.

Packers receiver Max McGee admitted years later that he scored the first touchdown in Super Bowl history playing with a hangover. Raiders offensive lineman Barret Robbins disappeared from the team hotel and went on a drinking binge in Mexico on Super Bowl eve just a few years before the Owens-McNabb incident. Falcons safety Eugene Robinson was busted for soliciting an undercover police officer posing as a prostitute the night before the big game.

The 2nd two are epic lol

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about the McNabb story so I looked it up and found this

Partying the night before a Super Bowl is a path to infamy in the NFL.

Packers receiver Max McGee admitted years later that he scored the first touchdown in Super Bowl history playing with a hangover. Raiders offensive lineman Barret Robbins disappeared from the team hotel and went on a drinking binge in Mexico on Super Bowl eve just a few years before the Owens-McNabb incident. Falcons safety Eugene Robinson was busted for soliciting an undercover police officer posing as a prostitute the night before the big game.

The 2nd two are epic lol
Did any of them win? I know McNabb and Robinson/Falcons lost, but not the others.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Denver needs to make the playoffs by Year 2 of Payton, or they are in deep doodoo for a long while.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is really weird

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are 0-2 in Super Bowls where I am on American soil.
They are undefeated when I am out of the country.

I will be in the continental US for the Super Bowl. Sorry, Eagles' fans.

It's over!