• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why because i dont want to waste money?

if i had 1,000 dollars in my bank account or 2 million dollars i wouldnt waste money
Yeah I didn't get that either. Nothing you said made me think you were trying to show how much money you had. If you were, would think more likely you'd have just mentioned you bought the $130 shoes (which isn't even crazy money for Nikes)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah, the part every Kobe hater on the planet skips over...

I still think Kobe's all around asshole attitude had a little something to do w/ Shaq wanting the fuck outta LA LA Land. Didn't the Zen Master get so fed up w/ Jellybean Bryant he briefly retired?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, huge Shaq fan until he basically forced his way out. Refused to rehab until the regular season, called out Dr Buss to "PAY ME" on national TV during a game, got fat and lazy, etc. Still like the guy in general.

Shaq deserved time off during the summer and should have being paid by that idiot Buss without calling Buss out.

Didn't Kobe also demand a trade after Shaq left because his pansy ass couldn't win without a stacked team? LOL.

And Shaq was essentially pushed out because he knew the Lakers were going to choose Kobe over him.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Kobe's all around asshole attitude had a little something to do w/ Shaq wanting the fuck outta LA LA Land. Didn't the Zen Master get so fed up w/ Jellybean Bryant he briefly retired?

lol, AND wrote a book...

said it before. NEVER gonna deny that Kobe was an asshole as a human being. so was MJ...

but, not gonna gloss over the truth of the situation either...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why because i dont want to waste money?

if i had 1,000 dollars in my bank account or 2 million dollars i wouldnt waste money

I agree with not wasting, but if buy the pr you don’t like, over $60.00, then you prob are wasting money because you won’t end up wearing.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, AND wrote a book...

said it before. NEVER gonna deny that Kobe was an asshole as a human being. so was MJ...

Cut me some slack here. Ever since that damn team of yours got AD talking trash about them has gotten a little difficult.

Before that trade it was great! The Pelinka stories. The front office dysfunction. The Jeanie & Linda stories. The utter nonsense w/ Klutch & how ownership did nothing. LeBron's hairline. Another year of Lonzo & Papa Ball in Hollywood. It was all set up to be a great summer of laughing at the Lakers. Then as usual they had to fuck everything up by upgrading way too quickly. Jackasses.

And to be fair MJ's assholery was way more classy than Kobe's.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, AND wrote a book...

Did you/do you hate Kobe as a Laker?