• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Playoffs thread

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had blocked it out for the most part too. Shaq's wanderings at the end of his career were unfortunate.
He did a nice rap number...

Hhs0.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, finishing every sentence with laughter doesn't exactly strengthen your position. You could say KD ran to Curry, but wasn't it the Warriors that also ran to KD to help them out? It goes both ways.

Always cracks me up when people try to put KD to the Warriors strictly on KD. They're referred to as "The Hamptons 5" for a reason.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD also has two Finals MVP trophies to his name in as many years. How many does Steph have again?

LOL is that all you got? This is Steph's team. KD ran to the team that beat him. Steph has proved to be clutch without KD. KD needs the greatest team ever around him for him all of a sudden to be clutch. Not buying it. The dude choked a 3-1 lead to the team he is on now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't even bring up LeClown's name and Shane had to rush in and defend him....

#dickrider:lol:

What? This is about KD and Steph. I just put Lebron's numbers in there bc I was comparing some of the greatest clutch players and some of the not so great...*cough* *cough* Kobe *cough

Nice try though.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A series watching Harden and Giannis go back and forth would be fun to watch.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL is that all you got? This is Steph's team. KD ran to the team that beat him. Steph has proved to be clutch without KD. KD needs the greatest team ever around him for him all of a sudden to be clutch. Not buying it. The dude choked a 3-1 lead to the team he is on now.
I'll take Durant any day over Curry. Don't forget Curry's disgraceful choke job against Cleveland when up 3-1 in the finals. He chicken shitted out of game six by fouling out on purpose.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Durant any day over Curry. Don't forget Curry's disgraceful choke job against Cleveland when up 3-1 in the finals. He chicken shitted out of game six by fouling out on purpose.
Ladies and gentlemen, your die-hard Warriors fan LOL

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladies and gentlemen, your die-hard Warriors fan LOL
Gotta be honest. Being a fan of a team does not mean you throw away objectivity.
Would you honestly want Curry over Durant?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be honest. Being a fan of a team does not mean you throw away objectivity.
Would you honestly want Curry over Durant?
It's your tone. You actively despise the teams you root for, and most of the players on the teams.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? This is about KD and Steph. I just put Lebron's numbers in there bc I was comparing some of the greatest clutch players and some of the not so great...*cough* *cough* Kobe *cough

Nice try though.

lol you ran in and defended him... AGAIN. I call bullshit, Sonny boy... :lol:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, including "LOL" doesn't help out your argument.

Didn't the team he's on now also choke a 3-1 lead? And again, didn't said team right after getting beat in the Finals, immediately call up KD? Again, they could've said "Nah, we good, fam".

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't the team he's on now also choke a 3-1 lead? And again, didn't said team right after getting beat in the Finals, immediately call up KD? Again, they could've said "Nah, we good, fam".

Right because it was stupid to go out and get KD. What kind of team tries to improve like that?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are completely missing the point, not surprised. This has nothing to do with the Warriors organization--you are always trying to improve your team (it's why they got Cousins as well), this has everything to do with KD needing more help.

The point is, I will take Steph over KD if I want to win a game and I have backed up my argument. Steph is one of the most clutch players in win or go home games. I will also take Steph as the leader and guy to build your team around over KD and it isn't close.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are completely missing the point, not surprised. This has nothing to do with the Warriors organization--you are always trying to improve your team (it's why they got Cousins as well), this has everything to do with KD needing more help.

The point is, I will take Steph over KD if I want to win a game and I have backed up my argument. Steph is one of the most clutch players in win or go home games. I will also take Steph as the leader and guy to build your team around over KD and it isn't close.

The emphasis of this discussion was on who was more KLUTCH. I figured I'd bold that for you because you're detracting from the original point of the discussion, not surprised. In terms of clutch shots, I provided two of KD's which essentially ended their respective Finals series. He misses those shots, those series are entirely different. Again, you said you provided enough information to back up your argument, outside of KD joining the Warriors, I'm not seeing it.

In terms of being a leader on my team, I agree, Curry's the better leader and much more tolerable. KD's attitude is borderline unbearable at this juncture.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The emphasis of this discussion was on who was more KLUTCH. I figured I'd bold that for you because you're detracting from the original point of the discussion, not surprised. In terms of clutch shots, I provided two of KD's which essentially ended their respective Finals series. He misses those shots, those series are entirely different. Again, you said you provided enough information to back up your argument, outside of KD joining the Warriors, I'm not seeing it.

In terms of being a leader on my team, I agree, Curry's the better leader and much more tolerable. KD's attitude is borderline unbearable at this juncture.

If you're going to spell it that way, none of them are KLUTCH other than Lebron.