• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 FA thread

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping everyone forgets how fricken awesome Rodney Anderson was before getting hurt and he drops to the second half of the draft.

Rodney is talented, but he's one of the few guys that actually deserves the injury prone label and he'll need to be in a power gap blocking scheme to have any success imo.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping everyone forgets how fricken awesome Rodney Anderson was before getting hurt and he drops to the second half of the draft.

Really like the kid. If he were to fall to last 6th round pick or even 7th round he's worth the risk but damn those injuries he's had so far (broken leg and now ACL). I posted a few clips and articles from TDN about him.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots to sign Lions GM Bob Quinn to an extension through 2022.

Quinn is under contract with the Lions through 2022, but according to league sources he gets an extra 2 million a year from the Patriots organization. In exchange he continues to let the Patriots use the Lions as a farm team/retirement home that funnels players and draft picks to the Patriots and sign their has-been players to contracts after they're to old for the Pats to keep them on.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots to sign Lions GM Bob Quinn to an extension through 2022.

Quinn is under contract with the Lions through 2022, but according to league sources he gets an extra 2 million a year from the Patriots organization. In exchange he continues to let the Patriots use the Lions as a farm team/retirement home that funnels players and draft picks to the Patriots and sign their has-been players to contracts after they're to old for the Pats to keep them on.

This is not even April fools.