• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, while Lebron does deserve some criticism for his finals record. One has to take into consideration that his losses with the Cavs had some pretty unusual circumstances that we are unlikely to see again any time soon.

In his first stint, they had Lebron and that was it.

In his second stint, he just had the bad luck to run into the Warriors just as they turned into a super team. Then, when they actually lost a finals, they went out and added KD to become a super duper team.

Lebron's a great player, but no one's that great. lol
Basically the Jerry West defense. Did he suck because of "his" finals record, or was he unlucky to have the 60s Celtics in his way?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the fact that most people that get it barely feel sick. Like most of the NBA players, who didn't even know they had it
I guarantee some of us posters have had it and not known.

I definitely wonder. Had what I thought was just the flu a week or 2 before this got real bad. Fever, very achy. Think I was coughing some but don't recall issues breathing. But guessing many have this and don't have all the symptoms. As we know, many have none.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically the Jerry West defense. Did he suck because of "his" finals record, or was he unlucky to have the 60s Celtics in his way?

Yep. Same for guys like Barkley and Malone who had to try to go through MJ's Bulls.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, while Lebron does deserve some criticism for his finals record. One has to take into consideration that his losses with the Cavs had some pretty unusual circumstances that we are unlikely to see again any time soon.

In his second stint, he just had the bad luck to run into the Warriors just as they turned into a super team. Then, when they actually lost a finals, they went out and added KD to become a super duper team.

Exactly. Far different joining a team who had cap room for 2 additional max guys to join a max level player then getting a rookie Lebron and only had cap space one time (with Lebron not committing to stay). One time they had Lebron, his commitment AND cap room they dealt for Love and resigned both him and Kyrie.

Then that damn GS buzzsaw.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely wonder. Had what I thought was just the flu a week or 2 before this got real bad. Fever, very achy. Think I was coughing some but don't recall issues breathing. But guessing many have this and don't have all the symptoms. As we know, many have none.

Yeah, if I've had it (or have it) I have/had zero symptoms. Only coughing I've done is taking too big a hit off my weed pipe.

My sons allergies kicked in a couple of weeks ago and at first we were wondering, but he takes his allergy med and it stops.

Toughest part for him was me making The Walking Dead references and calling him a "walker" for a couple of days.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if I've had it (or have it) I have/had zero symptoms. Only coughing I've done is taking too big a hit off my weed pipe.

My sons allergies kicked in a couple of weeks ago and at first we were wondering, but he takes his allergy med and it stops.

Toughest part for him was me making The Walking Dead references and calling him a "walker" for a couple of days.
would definitely be great to know to maybe alleviate some concerns.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"the cure is literally worse than the disease"

You truly are brainwashed.
Not as much as someone who thinks anything Trump or Obama or anyone else says must be wrong. He's right about that.

By the way, do you think I'm some kind of Trump supporter?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as much as someone who thinks anything Trump or Obama or anyone else says must be wrong. He's right about that.

By the way, do you think I'm some kind of Trump supporter?

And what does Obama have to do with this? He wasn't the one that downplayed everything for weeks. Why did I call you a Trump supporter? Because he's the one that first said the cure's worse than the disease. And only a Trump supporter would mention Obama for no reason at all.

So you think Trump's right in saying the cure's worse than the disease. Damn.

Article- The White House projects that shutting down the US to stop the coronavirus could save 2 million lives (you should look the article up & read it, you won't though because you think this is a bunch of nothing)

A small piece of the article- death tolls will be curbed dramatically if the shutdown continues

Yet you think it's better if things return to normal sooner rather than later. :crazy:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a knock on Lebron at all. This is more of a knock on the Cavs as an organization if anything. Lebron also came to the Cavs when the salary cap worked well for them. The Cavs as an organization were awful in putting quality players around Lebron. Miami was able to win 2 titles out of 4 years and had to go through the Spurs as well as the Thunder which had KD, Westbrook, Harden (all 3 eventually became MVPs) as well as in-his-prime Ibaka. The Thunder were a young team and not as cohesive as the Warriors were, but they were still talented.

Again, Gilbert had Lebron for a total of 11 years. One title. Where am I wrong?

And if certain Cavs fans get butt hurt by this fact, maybe they shouldn't keep saying that Miami's been crap the last 6 years post-Lebron, when Miami had some rare circumstances (Bosh's career ending) that were attributed to some of our struggles.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what does Obama have to do with this? He wasn't the one that downplayed everything for weeks. Why did I call you a Trump supporter? Because he's the one that first said the cure's worse than the disease. And only a Trump supporter would mention Obama for no reason at all.

Article- The White House projects that shutting down the US to stop the coronavirus could save 2 million lives (you should look the article up & read it, you won't though because you think this is a bunch of nothing)

A small piece of the article- death tolls will be curbed dramatically if the shutdown continues

Yet you think it's better if things return to normal sooner rather than later. :crazy:
No doubt if we were run like China that would work. do you think we could get away with punishing the offenders like China (and some other countries) did?

Maybe beat people and/or throw in prison if they don't comply...meaning, could be on the street alone?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a knock on Lebron at all. This is more of a knock on the Cavs as an organization if anything. Lebron also came to the Cavs when the salary cap worked well for them. The Cavs as an organization were awful in putting quality players around Lebron. Miami was able to win 2 titles out of 4 years and had to go through the Spurs as well as the Thunder which had KD, Westbrook, Harden (all 3 eventually became MVPs) as well as in-his-prime Ibaka. The Thunder were a young team and not as cohesive as the Warriors were, but they were still talented.

Again, Gilbert had Lebron for a total of 11 years. One title. Where am I wrong?

And if certain Cavs fans get butt hurt by this fact, maybe they shouldn't keep saying that Miami's been crap the last 6 years post-Lebron, when Miami had some rare circumstances (Bosh's career ending) that were attributed to some of our struggles.
No one gets butt hurt because your alleged facts are easily refuted with logic, real facts and reason.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is so stupid, so I'll make it simple.

- I can't stand Trump. He's a terrible president.
- I brought up Obama to point out that only idiots think everything the bad guy says is wrong. Trumpies do that, anti-Trumpies do that. Idiots do that.
- The disease is terrible and needs to be curbed. But it's not so terrible that we need to shut down the entire world until every single person doesn't have it.
- When did I say the shutdown shouldn't continue?
- When did I say this was a bunch of nothing?
- And finally, apparently you think it's better if things return to normal later rather than sooner.
Double :der::der:

Respond to what I actually wrote and you might come across less stupid.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you actually think money means anything right now?

No but the first day of a tournament like Wimbledon requires 64 matches which equals 128 players. Doesnt include coaches or tv crew.

Nba teams are just carrying 26 players between the 2 teams

Much different

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so stupid, so I'll make it simple.

- I can't stand Trump. He's a terrible president.
- I brought up Obama to point out that only idiots think everything the bad guy says is wrong. Trumpies do that, anti-Trumpies do that. Idiots do that.
- The disease is terrible and needs to be curbed. But it's not so terrible that we need to shut down the entire world until every single person doesn't have it.
- When did I say the shutdown shouldn't continue?
- When did I say this was a bunch of nothing?
- And finally, apparently you think it's better if things return to normal later rather than sooner.
Double :der::der:

Respond to what I actually wrote and you might come across less stupid.

You really think things will be okay if everything returns to normal right now. Wow. Nothing else needs to be said.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think things will be okay if everything returns to normal right now. Wow. Nothing else needs to be said.
Again, the less you respond to what was actually written, the more stupid you sound. No one said that, not even Trump. Do better.