• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbershops are closed as of 8 PM tomorrow until further notice.

How am i going to survive?

How much does a haircut cost these days? Been using clippers for 20+ years now. Last time I went to a barbershop was '97 or '98. The cost was $6.75 before a tip.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much does a haircut cost these days? Been using clippers for 20+ years now. Last time I went to a barbershop was '97 or '98. The cost was $6.75 before a tip.

Nothing to talk about so let's talk about this.

Do you tip your barber/stylist/whatever you call it?

I say no. They work for themselves so all of their expenses and profits should be built into the prices they charge. They're suppose to do a good job (its how they keep customers coming back) so giving them extra for doing a good job makes no sense. You're basically giving them extra money just for the hell of it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to talk about so let's talk about this.

Do you tip your barber/stylist/whatever you call it?

I say no. They work for themselves so all of their expenses and profits should be built into the prices they charge. They're suppose to do a good job (its how they keep customers coming back) so giving them extra for doing a good job makes no sense. You're basically giving them extra money just for the hell of it.

Why would I tip someone for shaving my dome? That's kinda pointless since I have clippers. But would I? Yeah I would if it was a situation like I had. My barber was the neighborhood barber & had been cutting my hair since I was in elementary school.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m watching the Klay 60 point game and it’s just fucking beautiful basketball. Yes Klay is going off but Steph was making incredible passes. KD and Draymond were monsters defensively. The ball movement was insane. I can’t believe people complained about watching this. We will never see anything like it again.

Because it was not competitive basketball and Durant is a gutless frontrunner. More specifically and regardless of whether or not it came against the Pacers (which I remember it did) - It was not the basketball that the 90's kid in me grew up to.

I'd much rather watch Jerry Stackhouse and Gary Payton go at it with the Detroit teal and the Seattle green & orange in their matchup from December of 2000. Seriously, I put my word out on someone's YouTube channel that I would trade my entire next paycheck for the entire tap of that one game.

And for the record, neither of those teams even made the '01 playoffs that season. That does not matter to me, because it was still competitive basketball - Something the colluding kids of today are oblivious to.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all my "friends" in California, my thoughts are with you guys after hearing about your governor's orders.

Even here in Indiana, I admit I could do a better job at staying at home...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it was not competitive basketball and Durant is a gutless frontrunner. More specifically and regardless of whether or not it came against the Pacers (which I remember it did) - It was not the basketball that the 90's kid in me grew up to.

I'd much rather watch Jerry Stackhouse and Gary Payton go at it with the Detroit teal and the Seattle green & orange in their matchup from December of 2000. Seriously, I put my word out on someone's YouTube channel that I would trade my entire next paycheck for the entire tap of that one game.

And for the record, neither of those teams even made the '01 playoffs that season. That does not matter to me, because it was still competitive basketball - Something the colluding kids of today are oblivious to.

Did you hate watching the Dream team too?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

depends. Can range from $20 to $50 in NYC

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it is usually 20-25. $50 is in the rich neighborhoods

Shit I pay $40 for mine, not including tip. That's pretty much the going rate for any good barbershops out here in the bay area.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HarshRealisticArawana-small.gif

Is returing to espn this Sunday. The other time I saw it they aired some weird stuff.