• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we are headed towards the nuclear option too.

It's a sad situation for the folks that are terminal.

My entire unit is end of life with dnr's.

Yeesh, that's a tough one.

My daughter is pregnant with grandson #3. So, I was very happy to hear that.

I'm not worried about her as much because she's young, healthy and knows what to do.

But I have no idea what her catching it could do to the baby.

It's probably a good thing she's in Florida. I tend to be pretty overprotective of my daughters and wife. I'm afraid of what measures I might try to take to protect her if I was there.

Probably have her running around in a HazMat suit or something. lol

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote where I said Trump can't be blamed.

I didn't defend him. I said he downplayed it and that's why we have shortages on tests.

I simply pointed out that this isn't all on him and there is plenty of blame to go around.

Maybe try re-reading what I said? Because you seem to have taken a lot out of it that wasn't said
I’ve never taken the position that Trump deserves all blame. And it’s funny the only thing I took exception to in your initial post you didn’t even address.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never taken the position that Trump deserves all blame. And it’s funny the only thing I took exception to in your initial post you didn’t even address.

The joke? It was a joke. I didn't even come up with it. Just thought it was funny.

I was just trying to add some levity.

If it bothered or offended you, I apologize. That was not my intent.

I'm not very PC and am virtually impossible to offend. So I sometimes assume others are the same way. Been kicked under the table by my wife a time or two. lol

I'm Irish. If it originated in Ireland and someone came up with a funny thing to call it based on that, I'd laugh at that too and probably add a few of my own.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never taken the position that Trump deserves all blame.

I haven't seen you blame anyone else or even acknowledge that it's not all on Trump. I may have missed it though.

And it’s funny the only thing I took exception to in your initial post you didn’t even address.

You took exception to, or at least disagreed with pretty much everything in the post.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen you blame anyone else or even acknowledge that it's not all on Trump. I may have missed it though.

You took exception to, or at least disagreed with pretty much everything in the post.

I didn’t place blame elsewhere because I wasn’t trying to get into a political argument. I was actively trying to avoid it but you drew me in.

There is plenty of blame to go around. And at no point did I say Trump deserves all of it. But perhaps I read the tonality of your initial post wrong. It seemed like you were against people blaming him. I don’t lump myself in with people who blame him for everything so I didn’t assume others did either.

what I do no is that blaming others for the predicament doesn’t get us out of where we’re at. That’s all I was trying to get at.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thing going to get as bad as it is in Italy. People in this country don't listen.

There's a little more than 700 deaths in China compared to Italy but there's been nearly 50,000 more cases in China so imagine how many deaths there will be in Italy if it gets to 80K cases

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the club! It's an entertaining (and unfortunate) view watching the 2-party system continuously fail.

And yet the US is still pretty awesome relative to the rest of the world.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actively trying to avoid it but you drew me in.

I have that power. :evil:

:dhd:

There is plenty of blame to go around. And at no point did I say Trump deserves all of it. But perhaps I read the tonality of your initial post wrong. It seemed like you were against people blaming him. I don’t lump myself in with people who blame him for everything so I didn’t assume others did either.

Honestly, at this point, I don't think anyone should be blaming anyone. I don't think blame should even be discussed right now.

As I said earlier, there will plenty of time to assign blame once this thing has run its course.

Heck, once it's over, maybe no one will feel like blaming anyone.

Not likely...but hey, a guy can dream. lol

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay strong everyone. The next week is going to be tough

Im here if anyone is bored and wants to get shit out

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thing going to get as bad as it is in Italy. People in this country don't listen.

There's a little more than 700 deaths in China compared to Italy but there's been nearly 50,000 more cases in China so imagine how many deaths there will be in Italy if it gets to 80K cases
I don't think so... not in any apples to apples comparison.

I think folks might not understand how poorly run a country Italy is. Their government is terrible.

Folks also smoke a lot more in Italy. We're talking a virus that hurts the lungs, so I would guess that factors in... anyone with weakened lungs is gonna be affected more by this.... notably, folks that have smoked for decades.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is. We can still be a great country while our government is in the shitter.
I just don't think any other country has a much better one. Switzerland?