• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two all-stars have contracted it the illness. AKA, two guys that command a considerable amount of attention while on the court. It would take a miracle.

This season is in the refrigerator, folks.

Certainly possible, if not likely.

My hope is that they would come back and finish the playoffs, even if it was a shortened version (best of 5s?) that started in June. Would be really bad for the fans to not have playoffs this year.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,209.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My hope is that they would come back and finish the playoffs, even if it was a shortened version (best of 5s?) that started in June. Would be really bad for the fans to not have playoffs this year.
Pretty sure they will resume....the talking heads were saying they just need some time to get more info on the virus and for things to calm down.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure they will resume....the talking heads were saying they just need some time to get more info on the virus and for things to calm down.

They're more hoping for it to calm down.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear HEAT Elite Member,

As I’m sure you are aware, the NBA has suspended game play until further notice. While this is a highly unusual situation, we believe the League made the right call and acted in the best interests of our players, partners, guests and employees.

We anticipate that remaining regular season gameswill be played. But the timeframe of when that could happen remains unclear. The COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented and very fluid situation.

We will do our best to keep you updated as the situation evolves and as more information becomes available to us. In the meantime, please feel free to contact Mark Brown, Ana Glass or your HEAT Elite Manager with any questions you may have.

As you’ve heard from both our Basketball and Business Operations throughout the years, family means everything to us—especially in times of crisis. We thank you for your patience and understanding and are eternally appreciative of your support.

Kind regards,

John Vidalin

Must think they will finish the season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you guys realize how great the playoffs can be now?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit. I didn't even think of that. Damn. Vince probably just played his last game.
We

Clippers would be toast too.

Trezl, Jackson, Morris all free agents.

We have Bird rights on Trezl and can give Morris 125% of what he made this year, 15 mil.

But, no shot at keeping that Gremlin, Jackson.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The economy was at a fairly low point in 2004.

The stock market will eventually recover. The economy is nothing like it was a decade ago.
Actually it was coming back and we were in the middle of that idiotic war where anyone criticizing Bush was a traitor. He had no problems.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it was coming back and we were in the middle of that idiotic war where anyone criticizing Bush was a traitor. He had no problems.

The economy was strong coming off the Clinton administration (particularly due to the internet boom). So since Bush was elected in his first team in 2000, I don't know how you can justly say that in 2004 the economy was coming back as it went down in his watch. And having served in the military and being in OIF II, I'm well within my right of saying that war was the equivalent of the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We

Clippers would be toast too.

Trezl, Jackson, Morris all free agents.

We have Bird rights on Trezl and can give Morris 125% of what he made this year, 15 mil.

But, no shot at keeping that Gremlin, Jackson.

Not sure what you mean. You talking if the NBA cancels the season outright? Because I'm fairly confident they'll play the playoffs at some point. You'll still have all those guys once it happens.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA still running commercials on ESPN to tune into regular season games.

While literally every second of their current programming is dedicated to the sport shit down.

LOL