• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so ready for a few days off.....they better not suspend the XFL season....

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Just have to take out the 2 days off between games. Play every other day and the playoffs can start in mid May and still be done by mid July at the latest.

This might help the Sixers honestly. Simmons may be able to get fully healthy.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might help the Sixers honestly. Simmons may be able to get fully healthy.

Also the Thunder pick that the Sixers own would convey!!! And we would be the 6th seed which would mean a likely more favorable matchup with the Celtics in the 1st round and we wouldn't face the Bucks until the conference championship.

End the season!!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Thunder pick that the Sixers own would convey!!! And we would be the 6th seed which would mean a likely more favorable matchup with the Celtics in the 1st round and we wouldn't face the Bucks until the conference championship.

End the season!!!

I think you may get your wish. If they play the regular season, I don't think they play more than 5 games. Would be unfair to all involved (especially those with HCA in round 1) to go a month or so without real basketball and you jump straight to the playoffs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RUDY GOBERT was a fucking idiot going around like an asswipe openly denying the virus existence.

He was purposely licking shit...and now he might have singlehandedly ended the entire NBA season.

he was purposely touching everything in sight..... and he is fucking positive.

Fuck Him, as it is borderline criminal to spread the disease on purpose.

What an irresponsible and idiotic thing to do.

On a bright side, the Spurs playoff streak will not end this year after all.

You are way overreacting here.

What he did was a joke in poor taste. He wasn’t sick at the time.

Maybe it is karma, maybe he actually got sick because of his careless attitude toward Corona, but you can’t “spread a disease on purpose” if you don’t know you have it. And he may not have had it when those videos were shot.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we did it like China did? I think I'm ok with us not doing it their way.

I'm talking about being as cautious as possible. I literally read a CNN article that blasted a decision on one county cancelling school as their argument was some kids and their families rely on school lunches. Point being - people will find holes in anything and focus on that.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you may get your wish. If they play the regular season, I don't think they play more than 5 games. Would be unfair to all involved (especially those with HCA in round 1) to go a month or so without real basketball and you jump straight to the playoffs.

It will really depend on how long this goes on. 5 games is at minimum 2 weeks plus turnaround time to get ready for the playoffs. Scheduling issues would also be a problem. Basically if they aren't able to resume the season in the next 30 days, the regular season is toast.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Utah for bringing that shit to Oklahoma City.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about being as cautious as possible. I literally read a CNN article that blasted a decision on one county cancelling school as their argument was some kids and their families rely on school lunches. Point being - people will find holes in anything and focus on that.
Oh, there were a SHIT TON of Democrats on that bandwagon.

Like, how you can galaxy brain yourself into thinking “yeah, they might contract a highly contagious potentially deadly virus that is seemingly out of control but WHAT ABOUT THE LUNCH THEY CAN PROBABLY GET EQUAL NUTRITIONAL VALUE FOR $3 AT MCDONALDS?! TRUMP = DEVIL!” is pretty sad.

The idiots are everywhere we look these days.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes. I gotta say, as a Warriors fan, this is not the worst season to have cancelled. Sucks for most of y'all, to be sure.
Obviously taking health aside less games the better for my team (and yours, as well), as less time to "catch" other teams and ruin draft position.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a option for me.

But, I'm seriously considering keeping my girls home the rest of the week.

They are 2 days away from Spring Break.
My kid's school (Ohio U) was put on an extended Spring Break....well, starting next week classes will be held online. As of now, told to stay away until 3/30.