• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers win one game and they proved their better? Wtf lmao

What happens if the Clippers win the final matchup?

Reality is regular season matchup wont mean shit come May. Different mindset and different focus in the playoffs from everyone
Don't know if it was like this in Miami with Lebron, but Cavs were often ripped throughout reg. season in his 4 years here for various reasons...losing to bad teams, lack of D, not caring, etc.

And they always found themselves in the Finals. West obviously tougher, but agree games in reg. season mean little.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we in the playoffs?

The Lakers can't beat the Clippers 4 of 7.

That's my opinion and the opinion of 80% of the folks that watch basketball.

LeBron and Davis are enough to carry your team to a single win against anyone.

A 7 game series is something totally different.

For this particular game, yuo.

Lakers were better.

Lou and Morris stanking up the joint wasn't by chance.

The Lakers defense had a lot to do with that.

Can they do it over the course of a series?

Can Bradley continue to put up 20 plus?

No.
while I wouldn't read into one reg. season game I'm still not betting against playoff Lebron until someone other than GS knocks him off. Just my opinion, and does not mean LAC wont win and should not be favored.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never get upset dude. I thought you were serious when you were making a joke, so I bagged on your lame joke. Quit being so sensitive.

You really don't understand that you're the one that had an issue in the first place. And you're the only person that had a problem with my comment. I say sarcastic stuff all the time. Odd you've never had an issue with other sarcastic comments I've made in the past.

I'm done with this topic though. There's only so many time I try to get you to understand it was you that got all upset in the first place.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really don't understand that you're the one that had an issue in the first place. And you're the only person that had a problem with my comment. I say sarcastic stuff all the time. Odd you've never had an issue with other sarcastic comments I've made in the past.

I'm done with this topic though. There's only so many time I try to get you to understand it was you that got all upset in the first place.
Whatever man. Not trying to start something, I just won't mess with you anymore I didn't know it upset you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever man. Not trying to start something, I just won't mess with you anymore I didn't know it upset you.

You're one funny fella. You're not trying to start something yet you kept this conversation going from yesterday. So because I responded to you I'm somehow upset? That's insane. I knew you had a screw loose ever since you asked how much longer before you can make fun of Kobe. And just in case you try to play a little game & say you never said something like that it's right here in this thread.

Comment # 13212: "how much longer before someone is allowed to say mean words about Kobe"

That was your response about that teacher in Washington state that said Kobe got what he deserved.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of stealing this, but mod might get so annoyed with you 2 I could get another ban.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L
You're one funny fella. You're not trying to start something yet you kept this conversation going from yesterday. So because I responded to you I'm somehow upset? That's insane. I knew you had a screw loose ever since you asked how much longer before you can make fun of Kobe. And just in case you try to play a little game & say you never said something like that it's right here in this thread.

Comment # 13212: "how much longer before someone is allowed to say mean words about Kobe"

That was your response about that teacher in Washington state that said Kobe got what he deserved.
Like I said, I'm done messing with you, in all this time I didn't realize you were not cool with internet teasing. If you were a douche like Wiggy or buckalis I'd of course be going for the kill. But I didn't mean to upset you, not being sarcastic. I won't mess with you anymore, promise. :suds:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L

Like I said, I'm done messing with you, in all this time I didn't realize you were not cool with internet teasing. If you were a douche like Wiggy or buckalis I'd of course be going for the kill. But I didn't mean to upset you, not being sarcastic. I won't mess with you anymore, promise. :suds:

What's funny is you're the one the flew off the handle yesterday & continued it today. Odd you wanna ignore that. Wonder why that is? And now you're trying to turn things around acting like I'm the one with the issue. It's really bizarre to think I'm upset for no other reason than I responded to you in the first place. Have a good day.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely does. For a team like the Hawks, Pistons, Suns or Wolves.

For him to come prancing in one of the most successful teams in league history and start bitching about contract length is just fucking hilarious.

I know my Pistons are shitty but they've won as much hardware as those three put together

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings lose a close game to the Raptors, no moral victories when you need every win possible. And down 3 at the end Buddy Hield, 3pt contest champ, was sitting on the bench. Just a horrible decision.

This is off topic a bit but im extremely disappointed in Bagley