• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess Dion Waiters on the way...

This got posted after the news

Too bad he's not Jamal Crawford from 4 years ago because that dude is the exact type of player the Lakers need, not the 40 year old player that hasn't played in a year and was washed up 2 years ago

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been half a decade since it's happened.

Hence the excitement over something that should be commonplace with LeBron on your roster.

I'm not even remotely impressed by this. Bucks clenched a week ago.

Several other teams, in both conferences, will do the same before the month ends.

What I am impressed by is the fact that they will finish top of the West, top 2 in the NBA.

Nobody called that, nobody thought they'd be as good as they are.

LeBron is still a MONSTA

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess Dion Waiters on the way...

There goes the Lakers shot at winning a title lol. Wonder if Lebron can turn him around and make him a nice bench option

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors drop to 10-14 vs teams above .500

It feels like the Bucks will have to try to lose to not make it to the Finals..but you never know. A healthy Sixers team can challenge and I really like this Boston team. Seems like the Raptors, although a very solid team, are exactly what they were before Kawhi

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn the Pelicans are fun to watch.

With Kuzma and AD on the Lakers and Ball, Ingram and Hart on the Pels...this could be a fun rivalry for a few years.

Too bad Lebron's not a couple of years younger.

If he keeps it up he might be going strong for 3 more years than take a backseat...I think he plays until he is 41 or 42 if he can stay healthy.

I think he can play this kind of basketball for 2-3 more years which would make him 37-38 years old. Then kind of go in a slight decline, I think he will be fine being a block player if that's what he wants to do and he realizes it. Transition his game drastically at 39 or so...shit if he stays in great shape he can play 3-4 more years.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the refs call the game right half of hardens game is gone. He shouldn’t be talking shit about a guy that would straight up smoke him one on one and I mean smoke. Not to mention Giannis is a team player on top of it all.

I've been more critical than most of Harden; he's my most hated player in the NBA today. I hate his game, but can give credit where he stretches the intended meaning of the rules to benefit his play. He does whatever he has to do get the job done. He's being a bit of a puss here even responding to Giannis' (mostly) light-hearted poke at Harden during the all-star game selection show, wanting a player that would pass him the ball. All that said, if Giannis was 6'5, his skillset is NOT superior to Harden's. Harden of course overstated that be saying Giannis had NO talent, but that's what keeps the battle going for both, I imagine.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey at least harden shows he gives a shit about what people say about him. Now the team on the other hand, that will always be Harden’s issue.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron wins the MVP
Bucks lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs
James Harden keeps talking shit about Giannis

All roads leading to GS.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been more critical than most of Harden; he's my most hated player in the NBA today. I hate his game, but can give credit where he stretches the intended meaning of the rules to benefit his play. He does whatever he has to do get the job done. He's being a bit of a puss here even responding to Giannis' (mostly) light-hearted poke at Harden during the all-star game selection show, wanting a player that would pass him the ball. All that said, if Giannis was 6'5, his skillset is NOT superior to Harden's. Harden of course overstated that be saying Giannis had NO talent, but that's what keeps the battle going for both, I imagine.
But he's not 6'5 and you are wrong.

What Harden said was stupid.

Not sure why you are trying to die on this hill.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey at least harden shows he gives a shit about what people say about him. Now the team on the other hand, that will always be Harden’s issue.

Harden shouldn't give a damn about what other players or fans say about him.

Guys like MJ and Kobe just to thrive on that shit.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden shouldn't give a damn about what other players or fans say about him.

Guys like MJ and Kobe just to thrive on that shit.

Another underrated thing about Curry. Players/Media talk a lot of shit about him. Even Kerr just recently said some straight up disrespectful stuff about him (which honestly pissed me off). You don't hear Curry bitching about it.