• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald referred to an anonymous Heat staffer concerning Winslow’s work ethic and offered a broader take within the organization concerning the veteran’s rehabilitation on his back.

“One Heat person said Winslow didn’t attend quite as many voluntary offseason session last summer as the previous offseason,” Jackson wrote. “And there was some frustration internally about time missed with the mysterious back injury

@Heatles84 @bksballer89

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald referred to an anonymous Heat staffer concerning Winslow’s work ethic and offered a broader take within the organization concerning the veteran’s rehabilitation on his back.

“One Heat person said Winslow didn’t attend quite as many voluntary offseason session last summer as the previous offseason,” Jackson wrote. “And there was some frustration internally about time missed with the mysterious back injury

@Heatles84 @bksballer89

They were reading my comments on here right?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew Jae Crowder was a sniper like this?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nunn in a major slump.

Good thing is with the addition of Crowder, we won't need as much from him when Herro is back

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it’s the honeymoon phase but honestly Andrew Wiggins looks like a completely different player. He’s making the right passes and plays. He just had two buckets in a row including a three and could have taken a heat check just now but he drove in, drew Defender’s and kicked to Damian Lee who got to the basket instead. He looks engaged defensively. Impressed so far.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it’s the honeymoon phase but honestly Andrew Wiggins looks like a completely different player. He’s making the right passes and plays. He just had two buckets in a row including a three and could have taken a heat check just now but he drove in, drew Defender’s and kicked to Damian Lee who got to the basket instead. He looks engaged defensively. Impressed so far.

Go to bed. You're drunk

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He looks same old same old to me

Still cant make free throws either

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, he’s gonna be solid behind Steph and klay. Better than Barnes ever was

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Heatles84 @bksballer89

That stuff definitely started leaking out this year. In no way am I upset that we traded him. If he was "healthy" and was living up to his full potential, we could've stood idle at the trade deadline. Instead, we got rid of a malcontent on the roster while also shedding bad contracts in Waiters and James Johnson. Winning.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That stuff definitely started leaking out this year. In no way am I upset that we traded him. If he was "healthy" and was living up to his full potential, we could've stood idle at the trade deadline. Instead, we got rid of a malcontent on the roster while also shedding bad contracts in Waiters and James Johnson. Winning.

I also ‘heard’, that Winslow felt that after Wade retired that he’d be the Heat #1.
I think reality hit him in the face that he wasn’t ever, at best case, be more then #3.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His defense is beyond underrated. His last full season with the Heat, he had held his opponents to a ridiculous good fg%. Don't remember the number but there was an article about it.

He gets a bad rep mainly due to his cavs days. Was fine in OKC and fine in Miami for his first 3 years here
Bad rap due to Cavs' days? Your own team/coach hardly played him and dumped him because of what he did here 5+ years ago?

Oh my.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His defense is beyond underrated. His last full season with the Heat, he had held his opponents to a ridiculous good fg%. Don't remember the number but there was an article about it.

He gets a bad rep mainly due to his cavs days. Was fine in OKC and fine in Miami for his first 3 years here
Bad rap due to Cavs' days? Your own team/coach hardly played him and dumped him because of what he did here 5+ years ago?

Not saying he couldn't help the Lakers, but that was comical.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh my.

Are you retarded? He was in Miami for 4 years. I CLEARLY STATED "fine in Miami for his first 3 years"

Shut your stupid ass up