• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No room other than player options (AD, KCP, Bradley, McGee, and Rondo). All will likely be back, unless Bradley/McGee/Rondo think they can get a solid raise elsewhere (and that still won't make any room really, especially with AD's max deal). Cook's $3M is only partially guaranteed for next season.

Los Angeles Lakers 2020-21 Salary Cap

Thanks for the info. For some odd reason I thought they had enough money for a another top tier type player.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 days off and back to work today.....ugh.

Those 4 day breaks can be a blessing & a curse. It's always nice to have that kinda time off. But first day back to work is always lousy.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw bovada has lakers as the title favorite at +225 and bucks +300. It’s a weird line for sure lol
That is weird, I stand corrected. Good value then for the Bucks

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw bovada has lakers as the title favorite at +225 and bucks +300. It’s a weird line for sure lol
That is weird, I stand corrected. Good value then for the Bucks

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit!!!!

High school principal apologizes for suggesting Kobe Bryant deserved to die

Liza Sejkora. Principal of Camas HS in Camas, Washington.

"Not gonna lie. Seems to me that karma caught up with a r*pist today"

Her bullshit excuse for such an outta line social media post.

"I have some personal experience that generated a visceral reaction. This was a situation where I didn't think before I posted, and I'm terribly regretful about that"

What a liar. The only thing she's sorry for is getting called out for her insensitive & way outta line comments. That bitch should be fired. And that racist can go fuck herself.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit!!!!

"I have some personal experience that generated a visceral reaction. This was a situation where I didn't think before I posted, and I'm terribly regretful about that"

What a liar. The only thing she's sorry for is getting called out for her insensitive & way outta line comments. That bitch should be fired. And that racist can go fuck herself.

wow, some people...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ain't kidding. When I ran across the article I was in disbelief over her comment.
Careful, if you keep clutching those pearls you're gonna rip them off your neck.

Just so I know, how long before someone is allowed to say mean words about Kobe?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful, if you keep clutching those pearls you're gonna rip them off your neck.

Just so I know, how long before someone is allowed to say mean words about Kobe?

If you’re so fucking eager why don’t you just show your true colors and go nuts.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit!!!!

And she's teaching kids. :tsk:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you’re so fucking eager why don’t you just show your true colors and go nuts.
People crack me up sometimes. I get the situation I really do, but at some point can we return to treating him as a.guy who was really good at basketball and not a saint?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People crack me up sometimes. I get the situation I really do, but at some point can we return to treating him as a.guy who was really good at basketball and not a saint?

This is going to go on for quite some time I'm afraid.

I'm sure the NBA is planning some kind of tribute(s) for All Star weekend.

Every arena that the Lakers play in that they haven't already played in since the accident, is going to have some kind of Kobe tribute.

Given his playoff performances, I expect he'll come up a lot during the playoffs. Especially during Lakers playoff series. Expect to hear a lot of "winning for Kobe" stuff.

That's just the NBA.

Kobe was an icon worldwide.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to go on for quite some time I'm afraid.

I'm sure the NBA is planning some kind of tribute(s) for All Star weekend.

Every arena that the Lakers play in that they haven't already played in since the accident, is going to have some kind of Kobe tribute.

Given his playoff performances, I expect he'll come up a lot during the playoffs. Especially during Lakers playoff series. Expect to hear a lot of "winning for Kobe" stuff.

That's just the NBA.

Kobe was an icon worldwide.
And I understand that. But when can we joke about him or mention any of his flaws without Shaqdaddy and Wamu and bksballer getting the vapors?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...ya knew it would happen and I wont begrudge someone for feeling how they feel. My biggest pet peeve in these situations is the obligatory, "this really puts everything in perspective" comments that are made by so many.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Yeah...ya knew it would happen and I wont begrudge someone for feeling how they feel. My biggest pet peeve in these situations is the obligatory, "this really puts everything in perspective" comments that are made by so many.
I'm not really trolling, I'm genuinely curious. Everyone is entitled to feel how they feel about it, and I don't want to be messing around on a sports board and actually make someone sad or angry. So when will it be back to some kind of normal as far as talking about Kobe? I can't believe we will never be able to again, so when?