• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I say you can't just tank and fall into a title. The NBA, for as talent-driven as it is compared to other sports, still requires a competent front office.

FWIW, they changed front offices. I'm not sure Sam Hinkie would have done some of these moves that Elton Brand has done.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be proud of me. I am playing YOUR game. I see why you like it, as it has you so flustered.

:pound:

I'm not playing any games. That would be you. You're one funny fella. And you refuse to look at the stats I posted. So you must think TT > Drummond, Jokic & Embiid since you said TT out played all of them this year. Comment # 12783. Your own words.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wolves are desperately trying to trade for Russell....but it looks like the W's want to keep him to see how he and Steph play.

I'm not buying that reasoning. I think the Warriors just want more than the Wolves are offering, which is probably built around Wiggins (yikes).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please GAWD no Kevin Love.

@dtgold88 don't @ me.

Would be stupid as hell to obliterate the roster for a non-defensive big.

Thompson?

Sure, sign me up.

Love? Hard fucking pass at that salary.

Thank goodness for Jerry West.

Hopefully, he threatened to quit like he did when the Dubs considered trading for Love.

The Clippers have been aggressive, no surprise considering they have the $11.5 million Mo Harkless contract and a first round pick to deal. Considering if LA doesn’t trade the pick it can’t deal another one until we colonize Mars, there is some urgency in the LA front office to get a deal done. The Clippers have kicked the tires on Kevin Love and could grab disgruntled Kings center Dewayne Dedmon, but neither are preferred options. There is some interest in Tristan Thompson in LA’s front office, per sources, as LA’s coaching staff has fretted about the team’s rebounding, particularly when Ivica Zubac is off the floor. Wing depth is a consideration for the Clippers, with Robert Covington and Iguodala among the possibilities discussed

I like Dedmon, but not for the Clips! :nono:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please GAWD no Kevin Love.

@dtgold88 don't @ me.

Would be stupid as hell to obliterate the roster for a non-defensive big.

Thompson?

Sure, sign me up.

Love? Hard fucking pass at that salary.

Thank goodness for Jerry West.

Hopefully, he threatened to quit like he did when the Dubs considered trading for Love.

The Clippers have been aggressive, no surprise considering they have the $11.5 million Mo Harkless contract and a first round pick to deal. Considering if LA doesn’t trade the pick it can’t deal another one until we colonize Mars, there is some urgency in the LA front office to get a deal done. The Clippers have kicked the tires on Kevin Love and could grab disgruntled Kings center Dewayne Dedmon, but neither are preferred options. There is some interest in Tristan Thompson in LA’s front office, per sources, as LA’s coaching staff has fretted about the team’s rebounding, particularly when Ivica Zubac is off the floor. Wing depth is a consideration for the Clippers, with Robert Covington and Iguodala among the possibilities discussed
I think he could help ya, but I get he might not be the biggest need for LAC. Though with PG, Kawhi and Beverly I think you could live with his D. Seems best way he could help is in a series you could play him at center, as doesn't seem like PF is an issue there going by memory of your roster.

Depends how bad you need a stretch 4 or 5....agree TT a better target for the Clips.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

I'm not playing any games. That would be you. You're one funny fella. And you refuse to look at the stats I posted. So you must think TT > Drummond, Jokic & Embiid since you said TT out played all of them this year. Comment # 12783. Your own words.
Same game as when you claimed I was sticking up for Freddie after Seattle game. What,s wrong? Not a fan of blatant lying?

who knew?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he could help ya, but I get he might not be the biggest need for LAC. Though with PG, Kawhi and Beverly I think you could live with his D. Seems best way he could help is in a series you could play him at center, as doesn't seem like PF is an issue there going by memory of your roster.

Depends how bad you need a stretch 4 or 5....agree TT a better target for the Clips.

I doubt the Clips can put together the salaries necessary to get Love anyway (without including someone that shouldn't be on the table), so I think Mecca's safe lol. TT salary could be had though, depends on what the Cavs require in return.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same game as when you claimed I was sticking up for Freddie after Seattle game. What,s wrong? Not a fan of blatant lying?

who knew?

You just keep moving those goal posts & changing the topic. And speaking of that why can't you stay on topic? You said right there on comment # 12783 that TT has outplayed Drummond, Jokic & Embiid this year. Yet you refuse to acknowledge your own comment. So time to end this topic since you obviously want nothing to do with it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just keep moving those goal posts & changing the topic. And speaking of that why can't you stay on topic? You said right there on comment # 12783 that TT has outplayed Drummond, Jokic & Embiid this year. Yet you refuse to acknowledge your own comment. So time to end this topic since you obviously want nothing to do with it.
And you claimed you didn't care for any of them. Not sure why you care.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you claimed you didn't care for any of them. Not sure why you care.

See you're lying again. I've been following Nuggets basketball since I got to CO. in 2010. And have never said anything negative about Jokic. Like I previously said he's my second favorite player after Kawhi. Why would I say anything negative about Drummond when I'd like to see him on the Celtics? And I've never said anything about Embiid as well.

There's no reason to anything else to you as you're nothing but an outright liar.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a GM....but let's not act like they will be in the running for any game changer type trades...

I'm not sure how many top tier (or even 2nd tier) FA's would want to play for that trainwreck of a team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a GM....but let's not act like they will be in the running for any game changer type trades...

They've at least discussed trades with Charlotte (Rozier) and Golden State (Russell).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard about Randle for Rozier.....what was the Russell proposal about?

A bunch of spare parts (Knox, Nkilitina, Portis, Trier, 2nd rounder), which Warriors said they wanted a 1st and Robinson added to it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you win rookie of the month every month, shouldn’t you win rookie of the year?:scratch:

Has Ja won every month in the West?

They def should be 1-2.