• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you rather my "game" be just making shit up like you did saying I defended Freddie after the seattle game?

OK....I'll try that. Why even come up with those stats as we know you have called Drummond, Embiid and Jokic garbage players since I've been here?

I can get used to this.

Never once have I called Drummond, Embiid or Jokic "garbage players". Stop making things up you lunatic.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what does this have to do with you saying yesterday that TT has outplayed Drummond, Jokic & Embiid in head to head games this year? Don't change the subject because you've been proven wrong again. You know I posted the stats yesterday. Yet you choose to ignore them. That's on you. Even when you're wrong you still try to tell yourself you're right. Pathetic.
I'm right, you're wrong and you said Drummond, Embiid and Jokic were all overrated.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never once have I called Drummond, Embiid or Jokic "garbage players". Stop making things up you lunatic.
Just playing your "game". Absolutely you did...numerous times.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks beat the Cavs in IT.
Assuming you meant OT and this was not computer related.

And, yes they did. Perfect type of game for the Cavs. The young guys all looked good other than their D which is expected from most young guards. They are passing the ball more. And if he were going to be dealt, Love looked great.

And they lost, which helps in the lottery.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto, Boston, and Miami creating a little separation from Indy and Philly.

Toronto with 14 losses. Miami and Boston with 15 losses. Indy at 19 and Philly at 20.
Thought Indiana might go ahead when Oladipo returned. But he has been beyond awful. something like 5-31 from field last couple games. Hope for his sake it's just a bad couple games and he'll get it together after more time back. Always liked the guy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm right, you're wrong and you said Drummond, Embiid and Jokic were all overrated.

You're so full of shit it's funny. I've said multiple times in the past Jokic is my 2nd favorite player in the league behind Kawhi. Why would I call him overrated? Oh yeah, I didn't. That's just more made up nonsense you spew when proven wrong.

I'd like to see Drummond in a Celtics uniform. Never have I called him overrated as you're claiming. And Embiid. Have never said anything about him either. You talk way too much & never back any of your incorrect comments up. Nothing new with you though.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Odom's interview about Kobe was probably the most difficult to watch....other than Shaq's.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so full of shit it's funny. I've said multiple times in the past Jokic is my 2nd favorite player in the league behind Kawhi. Why would I call him overrated? Oh yeah, I didn't. That's just more made up nonsense you spew when proven wrong.

I'd like to see Drummond in a Celtics uniform. Never have I called him overrated as you're claiming. And Embiid. Have never said anything about him either. You talk way too much & never back any of your incorrect comments up. Nothing new with you though.

Easy to shut him up.
Propose a bet with a ban in it.
Worked wonders for me yesterday

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought Indiana might go ahead when Oladipo returned. But he has been beyond awful. something like 5-31 from field last couple games. Hope for his sake it's just a bad couple games and he'll get it together after more time back. Always liked the guy.

He was awesome on The Masked Singer

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming you meant OT and this was not computer related.

And, yes they did. Perfect type of game for the Cavs. The young guys all looked good other than their D which is expected from most young guards. They are passing the ball more. And if he were going to be dealt, Love looked great.

And they lost, which helps in the lottery.

Doesn’t help if you make incorrect picks.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said back in the Summer, they fucked their roster over by letting Butler and Redick walk. They should have been top priority and did everything in their power to keep them. Butler was happy in Philly last year. But they didn't prioritize him the way he felt they should so he sought other teams. Paying big bucks for Tobias Harris over those two is fucking stupid.

Both the Wolves and Sixers took a turn for the worse by losing Butler.
I honestly wasn’t a huge fan of his before this season, but I was wrong.
He’s really good.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. 20-30 wins? I would think even those who did not buy in fully (like me) were thinking 43-48 wins

Dont disagree.
.500 give or take based on injuries, etc.
Heat are really tough to beat at home ( obviously).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I say you can't just tank and fall into a title. The NBA, for as talent-driven as it is compared to other sports, still requires a competent front office.
You realize this is year 6 of their rebuild, right? And they are a FA destination. Think they are as "competent" if they were running the Pistons?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize this is year 6 of their rebuild, right? And they are a FA destination. Think they are as "competent" if they were running the Pistons?

And you realize that given the situation with Chris Bosh, it's really only about year 3 or 4 of their rebuild, right?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's funny, everytime you mentioned I defended Kitchens for the loss to Seattle you also claimed all these guys were overrated.

Strange.

I like this "game".