• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually gave Iggy love in the entire statement.

But, the media is zeroing in on that last part.

I will say the kiddies have a point.

He's torpedoing his value by saying he will sit out if he can't get traded to teams x, y or z.

...and if they don't like the poo poo platter that those teams are offering...

You can't demand a buyout, but not want to give any coins back.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lillard last year got his team to the conference finals and has been in the playoffs for multiple years. His teams rarely are mediocre let alone trash.
For the last few years, both the Jazz and Blazers have had dreadful starts to the Season.

2nd half is a much different story.

They would have a great chance of pulling a major upset if they finished as the 6-8 seed.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto, Boston, and Miami creating a little separation from Indy and Philly.

Toronto with 14 losses. Miami and Boston with 15 losses. Indy at 19 and Philly at 20.

Indy did just get Oladipo back, which should give them a boost once they re-acclimate.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the last few years, both the Jazz and Blazers have had dreadful starts to the Season.

2nd half is a much different story.

They would have a great chance of pulling a major upset if they finished as the 6-8 seed.

They haven't really gained much ground on the top 8 at 7-3 in their last 10, even with Lillard's hot streak. The teams in the top 8 in the West were all at least 5-5 in the last 10.

Unrelated note: just wow at the T-Pups collapse, losing their last 12 and plummeting to 14th in the West, 26th overall.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy did just get Oladipo back, which should give them a boost once they re-acclimate.

They look bad with him right now. Home & home with Toronto coming up.

Lose both of those and they're in deep shit when it comes to getting HCA in round 1.

Just looked at their schedule.

March ain't looking good for them. I'm thinking them and Philly will be 5 & 6.....just don't know in what order

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah damn that lazy Woj and Shams. Thank god we still have you to keep us up to date with the basketball news.
It is a tough job, but I'll help you....

(pick a player) is being made available in the right deal leading up to the trade deadline.

You're welcome.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's the one that refuses to look at the game stats I posted. That's on him. Just another example of him trying to tell himself he's right again. But that's part of his little game.
Was a poster who claimed he didn't want TT because he "always" got beat by bigger centers. Proved him wrong with stats.

where was everyone? Probably coming to the defense of the guy who thought defending systemic r*pe was the same as defending a guy throwing a helmet.

Ya gotta love this forum.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's the one that refuses to look at the game stats I posted. That's on him. Just another example of him trying to tell himself he's right again. But that's part of his little game.
Would you rather my "game" be just making shit up like you did saying I defended Freddie after the seattle game?

OK....I'll try that. Why even come up with those stats as we know you have called Drummond, Embiid and Jokic garbage players since I've been here?

I can get used to this.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a poster who claimed he didn't want TT because he "always" got beat by bigger centers. Proved him wrong with stats.

where was everyone? Probably coming to the defense of the guy who thought defending systemic r*pe was the same as defending a guy throwing a helmet.

Ya gotta love this forum.

And what does this have to do with you saying yesterday that TT has outplayed Drummond, Jokic & Embiid in head to head games this year? Don't change the subject because you've been proven wrong again. You know I posted the stats yesterday. Yet you choose to ignore them. That's on you. Even when you're wrong you still try to tell yourself you're right. Pathetic.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see the Suns listed anywhere there. Anytime someone (looking at the Suns game) wants to wonder why Dame made the AS game over a guy like Booker then this is why. He still managed to keep his team in the playoffs race even with a ridiculous amount of injuries