• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Brown need a miracle to be the coach next season. I already felt that he needed to make the finals to be safe or at least eastern conference finals. Going to be hard for them to make it to the conference finals if they don't have HCA in the first 2 rounds

With that roster.....Fizdale would be a great hire.....he got screwed over in Memphis and NY.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because Wiggy was so high on them?

“Sixers have such a big window considering Embiid, Simmons and Harris are all young and are all signed up for like the next half decade. lol.......they should be good for the foreseeable future.

Richardson actually has what? at least 2- if not 3 years left on his deal too.

Sixers are prob the only high level team that should more or less be very stable for the next few years.”

#wiggywam’d
For a guy who didn't want him here......

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Brown seems like a good guy. And I think his players respect him... the "social / dealing with people" part of the job I think he is perfectly good at.

But as an X's and O's coach... dude just seems totally uninspired.

He's a very good assistant (see SA) but a so-so/average head coach.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Brown need a miracle to be the coach next season. I already felt that he needed to make the finals to be safe or at least eastern conference finals. Going to be hard for them to make it to the conference finals if they don't have HCA in the first 2 rounds

Just a minor correction to this statement. I meant HCA in at least one of the first 2 rounds.....not both