• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Celtics....:sigh:

Hey, @Wamu

giphy.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Lamelo Ball.

Thus fucking guy loves to leech off of his children's success.

Here we fucking go AGAIN.

LaVar Ball has HUGE plans for BBB in 2020 — with a new BBB cartoon, new footwear and even a line of custom car rims … and he’s got some powerful supporters behind him. Ball — along with Master P and Metta World Peace — joined the guys from the office for “TMZ Roundtable” … where they talked about everything from getting their sons to the NBA, to how basketball has helped build their businesses off the court.

His dream would be for the NY Knicks to hire Mark Jackson as the next head coach — who would then take Melo with their first pick. In fact, Ball says he sees a world in which all 3 of his sons sign with the Knicks and play in Madison Square Garden. He thinks his fam can save the franchise.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, good comment.
The Lakers kryptonite is teams with multiple, dynamic wings.

I was talking to @Gman about this a week ago.

But, the Celtics team makeup is very similar to the Clippers.

Trading Kuz for Rose won't fix that.

But, he'd be a great playmaker to spell Lebron.

Still think Collison is the way to go.

Good playmaker that can also make 3's.

If you are gonna give up Kuz, do it for a Covington-like player or at minimum, a 3 and D like Crowder.

With all that being said, you'll be fine against any other West team. But, the Bucks, Celtics would give you problems in the Finals.

Especially the Bucks because they have 2 good wings, 2 good pg's and 3 fucking Centers in the Bro-pez twins, Illyasova.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Lamelo Ball.

LaVar Ball has HUGE plans for BBB in 2020 — with a new BBB cartoon, new footwear and even a line of custom car rims … and he’s got some powerful supporters behind him. Ball — along with Master P and Metta World Peace — joined the guys from the office for “TMZ Roundtable” … where they talked about everything from getting their sons to the NBA, to how basketball has helped build their businesses off the court.

His dream would be for the NY Knicks to hire Mark Jackson as the next head coach — who would then take Melo with their first pick. In fact, Ball says he sees a world in which all 3 of his sons sign with the Knicks and play in Madison Square Garden. He thinks his fam can save the franchise.

Just when I thought Papa Ball couldn't be any more full of shit he proves me wrong.

big balla- betta holla

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when I thought Papa Ball couldn't be any more full of shit he proves me wrong.

big balla- betta holla
Dude fucked Lonzo out of 7-10 million a year in endorsement, shoe money.

Looks like he's gonna try the same shit with Lamelo.

He's disgusting.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude fucked Lonzo out of 7-10 million a year in endorsement, shoe money.

Looks like he's gonna try the same shit with Lamelo.

He's disgusting.

He's using his own kids to fatten his bank account. Only a complete fuck-o would take advantage of his children like that.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's using his own kids to fatten his bank account. Only a complete fuck-o would take advantage of his children like that.
You'd think he'd learn after the failed shoe business...

....the failed basketball league....

Nah.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar Ball has done more damage to his kids than good. Got to wonder when they tell their father to knock it off and let them live their own lives.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Lamelo Ball.

lol
The poor Knicks. I don't know what that franchise did, but it's clear that the basketball gods hate them.

I feel bad for the kids...

On the other hand, Lavar and Dolan HAS to happen.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar Ball has done more damage to his kids than good. Got to wonder when they tell their father to knock it off and let them live their own lives.

To an extent, I believe Lonzo has. He started slowly distancing himself from Lavar last year. I think that's why we haven't heard much from him since the off-season before last year until now.

Hopefully, Lonzo will get to him and have him start distancing himself asap as well.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One fucking NBA game today?!?

I mean it's one heck of a game, but seriously.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol
The poor Knicks. I don't know what that franchise did, but it's clear that the basketball gods hate them.

I feel bad for the kids...

On the other hand, Lavar and Dolan HAS to happen.

In a couple of years Lavar will be too busy for the NBA. Kanye West is running for prez-o-dent in 2024. And early rumors are he wants Papa Ball as his VP.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One fucking NBA game today?!?

I mean it's one heck of a game, but seriously.

Yeah what a bunch of BS. Gotta free NBA league pass preview from the 20th to the 26th. Only one game on today. I'm getting robbed!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah what a bunch of BS. Gotta free NBA league pass preview from the 20th to the 26th. Only one game on today. I'm getting robbed!

Probably won't even be able to see that game on today as its on NBA tv

Bunch of BS

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you could, believe me we all know that.
You should by now. Asked a direct question I answer. 50-50 with many here whether they answer or deflect.

saying "what does it matter" is deflection. well done.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that has to be considered is that they are both in very different situations.

Barring some huge free agent signing that seems pretty unlikely, the Cavs are years away from even being a playoff contender, let alone a title contender.

Unless Kevin Love is content to spend the rest of his career babysitting kids and possibly never seeing the playoffs again, he has no choice but to play as well as possible.

Given his age and his contract, it's likely that his only chance of ever seeing the playoffs again, is to play well enough that a playoff contending team is willing to take on his contract.

Because both Steph and Klay are expected back next year, Draymond can effectively "take this season off" and just prepare for next season when the Warriors are likely to be contenders again.

I guess what I'm saying is that while Draymond's lack of production could be explained by a decline...it's also possible that he's not "all in" on this season.

Ftr, if that's the case, I disagree with it. But it also seems like a "Draymond thing to do".
Possible? sure....but just as likely or even more likely this is what Draymond is without being propped up by stars on offense and defense.

He's awful because it doesn't matter? come on. Even nutjobs have pride.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the truth is that he definitely isn’t the player he was in 2016.

But I am quite sure he is better than what we are seeing now. And not just because he is on a bad team.
why are you "quite sure"? You thinking he just has no pride and wants to embarrass himself on the court?