• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Vlade the GM all 3 years with these terrible signings? If that's the case then they should look for a new GM soon
I think he's been GM for around 5 years, and this tweet doesn't include the trade of future draft picks/pick swaps he made with Philly or his questionable draft picks outside of Fox. I liked Vlade as a player, but he's not proven to be a qualified GM. They did JUST sign him to an extension following last season...:noidea:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consistent NBA contenders in the 2010s. Not including the Mavs and Raptors (they won it once and that's about it). Key word being consistent so I haven't included the Sixers or Blazers either

East: Heat, Cavs, maybe the Celtics

West: Warriors, Spurs, Rockets, Thunder

If you're going to include the Rockets then you should probably include the Pacers. They had a very similar decade which included being eliminated in the conference finals 2X for both.

I agree on the Thunder but my list will end there.

Warriors
Heat
Spurs
Cavs
Thunder

In that exact order

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets shot selection is disgusting

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bron with the DAGGER

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need a new coach. This offensive system just isn't it. Wasting the prime of Harden career by having him play in this stupid offensive system.
EXACTLY. That offense is good for big numbers, but it isn't winning basketball in the playoffs

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY. That offense is good for big numbers, but it isn't winning basketball in the playoffs

I don't think Westbrook is a good fit with him either. They can change the offense and I still don't think it'll make that much of a difference. In fact, changing the offense might even lessen Westbrook's impact. The pace and iso is helping him fit better next to Harden.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Westbrook is a good fit with him either. They can change the offense and I still don't think it'll make that much of a difference. In fact, changing the offense might even lessen Westbrook's impact. The pace and iso is helping him fit better next to Harden.
Agreed on Westbrook...he's making the most of it, but the offense is pretty much Harden, and Westbrook taking turns. It would probably work a little better if Harden was more about racking up assists, while scoring in the upper 20's as opposed to getting up alot of shots and getting 40

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got around to watching the Aaron Hernandez Netflix series. Such a sad story and pointless murder. The turning point in his life seems to be when his father suddenly died and he started hanging with his cousin more which came with hanging with a different crowd aka criminals. Also playing for the Patriots was such a bad thing for him because New England was so close to his hometown of Connecticut. He needed to play elsewhere far away from CT. Wish the Patriots traded him when he asked.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got around to watching the Aaron Hernandez Netflix series. Such a sad story and pointless murder. The turning point in his life seems to be when his father suddenly died and he started hanging with his cousin more which came with hanging with a different crowd aka criminals. Also playing for the Patriots was such a bad thing for him because New England was so close to his hometown of Connecticut. He needed to play elsewhere far away from CT. Wish the Patriots traded him when he asked.
No excuse

He was a piece of shit.
Thought he was above everyone

No excuse for taking a life.

He was a fucking asshole