• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I read what you wrote. Pretty clear really.

And Please find the quote where I said that. Never happened.

What I did say is that the Cavaliers played more as a team and played better defense with Delly instead of Irving. And despite the massive talent gap, the actual result for the team isn’t nearly what it should be.

There is a difference between watching all season, and not watching at all. I watched like 70% of their games. Not sure what you don't undertand

The Cavs didn't play better defense tho...Post the stats that they played better defense, and that overcame for the offense

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between watching all season, and not watching at all. I watched like 70% of their games. Not sure what you don't undertand

The Cavs didn't play better defense tho...Post the stats that they played better defense, and that overcame for the offense

If you've watched 70% of Cavs games what exactly did you mean when you said this (comment # 10774)- I haven't watched the Cavs all season?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've watched 70% of Cavs games what exactly did you mean when you said this (comment # 10774)- I haven't watched the Cavs all season?

I mean exactly what i said...What do you not understand? Are you high again?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between watching all season, and not watching at all.

Then you really fucked up what you were trying to say.

"I haven't watched them all season" implies that you haven't watched them at all this season.

Maybe you meant to say "I haven't watched every game this season, but in the ones that I have watched..."?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you really fucked up what you were trying to say.

"I haven't watched them all season" implies that you haven't watched them at all this season.

Maybe you meant to say "I haven't watched every game this season, but in the ones that I have watched..."?

I haven't watched them all season tho, only part of the season...lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you meant you haven't watched the Cavs all season long? That's what you said doofus.

I ment what i said, it's not my fault you couldn't understand it...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched them all season tho, only part of the season...lol

The English language is not your friend. You can't say in one comment you haven't watched them all season then turn around & say you have watched them. Funny you don't understand that.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess @flyerhawk needs to update our outlook for the future

I agree, Porter jr was looking good before he got hurt. I haven't watched the Cavs all season, but they have been weird. Sometimes they look great, and then they go on long stretches looking like complete crap. I think it's because they are so young.

Both Sexton and Garland have been very inconsistent. Especially Garland. Which isn't uncommon for young guards. But the bigger problem is that they don't complement each other very well.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The English language is not your friend. You can't say in one comment you haven't watched them all season then turn around & say you have watched them. Funny you don't understand that.

Yes i can, and i did. I haven't watched them all season...This statement is true

I have watched them for part of the season....This statement is also true

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Sexton and Garland have been very inconsistent. Especially Garland. Which isn't uncommon for young guards. But the bigger problem is that they don't complement each other very well.

They are rookies of course they have bee inconsistent. We don't know yet if they will or won't. You can have a problem when it's yet to play out...Not to mention we have a bunch of new picks coming as well...Plus porter is injured. Those flashes you see when they take out denver shows their potential as they get better

I would love to hear your rookie Zion take. "Guy is a complete bust, hasn't even played a game" lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess @flyerhawk needs to update our outlook for the future

I agree, Porter jr was looking good before he got hurt. I haven't watched the Cavs all season, but they have been weird. Sometimes they look great, and then they go on long stretches looking like complete crap. I think it's because they are so young.
Porter Jr. has lottery talent.

He only dropped because of questions about his character.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

You don’t think the Lakers willing to pay some luxury tax?

He will be an RFA. They can easily keep him. It just won’t be cheap.

Yeah, it's going to be interesting.

I think the Lakers potential interest in trading him came about because he had a slow start coming back from his injury. But, it was also hurting his trade value.

With the way he's played the last couple of games or so, it's looking like the slow start may have just been rust.

Imo, the best scenario for the Lakers to win a title this year would be Kuzma developing into that 3rd guy and signing Collison.

And yeah, if he keeps playing well, it's definitely going to be expensive for the Lakers to keep him.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exum does as well...If he can stay healthy, he's shooting 63%

We have a lot of young talent with more coming, @flyerhawk was just being a hater imho

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought he dropped in the draft because of his back issues?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes i can, and i did. I haven't watched them all season...This statement is true

I have watched them for part of the season....This statement is also true

When you say:

“I haven’t watched them all season”.

what that means to everyone in the English speaking world is that you have not watched them play this season. That is what the words you typed mean. The burden here is on you.

What you should have written is something like this:

“I haven’t watched all their games, but watched enough to know...”

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you say:

“I haven’t watched them all season”.

what that means to everyone in the English speaking world is that you have not watched them play this season. That is what the words you typed mean. The burden here is on you.

What you should have written is something like this:

“I haven’t watched all their games, but watched enough to know...”

Yeah kind of like I haven’t read all his posts, but I’ve read enough to know.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A half game separates 2nd and 5th in the West. Hard to see the Clippers finishing higher than 4th

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88

I know he hasn't shown it often and Sexton hit those HUGE threes...

But, others are starting to see it too.

You guys may very well have 2 outstanding starting guards on the roster and I'm still very high on Porter too.

You’re the future point guard of this franchise,” Thompson said of his message to Garland. “You’re the head of the snake of this franchise for a long time so you have to come and be ready.
Put your chest on the line and make shots. Really want to say something else, but it’s not for TV.”
So what was the uncensored version? “You gotta let your nuts hang,” Thompson told Garland.

The clock expired as Kevin Love started making his way onto the court. He immediately found rookie Darius Garland, gave him a big hug, chest pound and pat on the head. Then Love shared a message with the rising rookie. “Just told him I was really proud of him,”

“He’s just been getting better in those moments. He really has a chance to be a special player. Tonight he showed that.”
Both young guys looked really good last night (along with rest of the starters). Ball definitely seemed to move a lot more.

Instead of Beilein's comment leading to his firing and/or team falling apart, perhaps they realized what he was saying was true and they are coming together.

Who'd have think?

Tough stretch in LA coming up though.