• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, if a steak ain't well done then you ain't cooked it...

may as well bite a cow...

tenor.gif

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ

You all should watch “Game Changers” on Netflix.

it is about plant based athletes and there is some crazy stuff in there. I don’t think I could ever go fully down that path, but some of the stuff in there literally blew my my mind. It will make you think.
Thinking is over-rated IMO.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coccyxical contusion sounds so much better than sacral...
Coxs and sacks.

Waits for the inevitable " at least we know he doesn't like to take it in the ass " jokes.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turns out that region of the body is pretty important, actually...

remember my mom actually broke her tail bone(coccyx)slipping in the rain once...

REALLY messes with movement...
How was she on the basketball court?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a sacral contusion, or as my friends called it, a bruised ass. Finding a comfortable sitting position can be pretty difficult. lol
Because you got kicked in the ass by the wifey after making a smart ass comment about her cooking?

#shldabeenalessonlearned

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really why, but OK.

Do you honestly believe that Wiggy isn’t here because he took offense to an analogy made after the Miles Garret fiasco?

Let me provide some background. He is an insufferable asshole 90% of the time he is here. He has a history of Ghosting for weeks after his teams have sustained tough, heart breaking losses. He has done this multiple times, although not for nearly as long.

He has also said some pretty offensive shit in this forum. He dishes out as much as anyone here. There is no chance that analogy is why he isn’t here.

This is why:
1) Baker Mayfield and the Browns flamed out in spectacular fashion after Wiggy relentlessly promoted him and them since last winter
2) The Cavs are still terrible, Sexton has regressed, Garland hasn’t shown signs of being the savior and Kevin Love is disgruntled.
3) The Heat, with Jimmy Butler, are very good after Wiggy relentlessly crusading against both for years.
4) The Lakers are contenders

There are probably more reasons, but bottom line is that Wiggy isn’t here because he can’t face the music. And those who have been around know this to be true.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you honestly believe that Wiggy isn’t here because he took offense to an analogy made after the Miles Garret fiasco?

Let me provide some background. He is an insufferable asshole 90% of the time he is here. He has a history of Ghosting for weeks after his teams have sustained tough, heart breaking losses. He has done this multiple times, although not for nearly as long.

He has also said some pretty offensive shit in this forum. He dishes out as much as anyone here. There is no chance that analogy is why he isn’t here.

This is why:
1) Baker Mayfield and the Browns flamed out in spectacular fashion after Wiggy relentlessly promoted him and them since last winter
2) The Cavs are still terrible, Sexton has regressed, Garland hasn’t shown signs of being the savior and Kevin Love is disgruntled.
3) The Heat, with Jimmy Butler, are very good after Wiggy relentlessly crusading against both for years.
4) The Lakers are contenders

There are probably more reasons, but bottom line is that Wiggy isn’t here because he can’t face the music. And those who have been around know this to be true.

Add to that he can't really shit on the Warriors either for their record because he knows it's without Steph, Klay and the Warriors may end up getting a high draft pick out of this.

What a time to be alive.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add to that he can't really shit on the Warriors either for their record because he knows it's without Steph, Klay and the Warriors may end up getting a high draft pick out of this.

What a time to be alive.
This year off is exactly what the tired 5 year dynasty needed. Other than KD staying this is the best path. My New Spurs analogy only gets more accurate.