• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the last time I had any issues with LeBron?

I’ve never liked the Buckeyes.
Is there a law that says I have to?

So you've never liked Ohio State yet this is the first time I've ever seen you say that. I think that's funny.

As far as you asking when was the last time you've had issues with LeBron. Don't know. Stopped paying attention to that a while ago as for a time all you did was have issues with him. And you did have the phrase fuck lebron under your avatar for a while.

Gotta ask do you also hate the Browns, Indians, Bengals, Reds, Akron U., Kent St., Mount Union, Dayton, Miami of OH., Cleveland St., Ohio U., Bowling Green, Toledo, Youngstown St. & Oberlin? I would have mentioned more but those were the ones I could think of without looking up colleges in Ohio. :heh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty neutral to LeBron, but obviously, I've gotten a lot of practice rooting against him in recent years. Despite that, I was rooting for the Buckeyes. I went to law school in Ohio, and I've never been to Louisiana, Oklahoma, or South Carolina, so I have more connection to Ohio than any of those places. My hope of a Buckeye revenge tour over Clemson for the 31-0 loss and over LSU for the 2008 BCS title all vanished. Damn.

I'm not a fan of LeBron the NBAer. Let me explain. I like watching him play, just like I like watching all the great ones play. But all the social media crap & other public nonsense he's done during his career I don't care for. Examples- the decision, the welcome party when he got to Miami (although the Heat organization deserevs some blame for that as well), saying he was taking mental notes of all that disrespected him after that decision. And his other various social media garbage. But I'm also anti social media (the facebook & stuff like that) so that probably plays a factor in my thoughts of that stuff.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah upcoming schedule up until MLK day.

VS DET
AT CHI
AT ORL
AT NOP
VS NYK
VS CHA
AT WSH
AT BKLYN
AT NOP
VS SAC

I got them going 8-2 in these 10 games which leaves them at 28-14
Clarkson's addition was more important for the Jazz roster, than it looks at first site...

Ingles is the weakest spot in their starting roster and is getting old...

But UTAH has additionally added another combo guard on Rajon Tucker, who they got from from the Wisconsin Herd... Tucker has huge potential looking at the future, which suggests that UTAH may trade Ingles, move Clarkson to the starting roster, give to (20yo) Tucker some minutes in order to fast develop him and add another starter in another position through trading Ingles...

Ideally, they should look for a big size SF/PF combo forward and play Bojan Bogdanovic at wing to take Ingles place, where he is most effective...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

And here I thought you're issues were only with LeBron. Although it's funny one NBAer has you hating an entire state.
Actually one does not have to hate LeBron to be pleased OSU lost. I always root for OSU and Alabama and Clemson to lose. Because those three are in the four team playoff pretty much every freaking year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you've never liked Ohio State yet this is the first time I've ever seen you say that. I think that's funny.

As far as you asking when was the last time you've had issues with LeBron. Don't know. Stopped paying attention to that a while ago as for a time all you did was have issues with him. And you did have the phrase fuck lebron under your avatar for a while.

Gotta ask do you also hate the Browns, Indians, Bengals, Reds, Akron U., Kent St., Mount Union, Dayton, Miami of OH., Cleveland St., Ohio U., Bowling Green, Toledo, Youngstown St. & Oberlin? I would have mentioned more but those were the ones I could think of without looking up colleges in Ohio. :heh:

Not many Canes fans root for Buckeyes, and Ive always been a Canes fan, even when I lived in Ohio.

And get over the LeBron stuff, I’ve had no issues with him in years, and the Fuck LeBron was when he left and it wasn’t because I cared that he left, it was how he left.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of LeBron the NBAer. Let me explain. I like watching him play, just like I like watching all the great ones play. But all the social media crap & other public nonsense he's done during his career I don't care for. Examples- the decision, the welcome party when he got to Miami (although the Heat organization deserevs some blame for that as well), saying he was taking mental notes of all that disrespected him after that decision. And his other various social media garbage. But I'm also anti social media (the facebook & stuff like that) so that probably plays a factor in my thoughts of that stuff.
Another excerpt from the Autobiography of Wamu

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. LeBron is definitely the king of pettiness. He comes off as insecure, which is weird because he is one of the greatest players ever, arguably right up there with Jordan. In his defense, he has had to deal with a lot of hatred, and I've always felt that the level of hatred against him is unfair.

I consider myself neutral to LeBron. I rooted against him, obviously, in his last 4 Finals trips, but I rooted for him in his Finals appearances before that. I don't hate on players for leaving, so I had no issue with the move to the Heat or the move to the Lakers. If he wants to come to the Warriors later on, I would have no issue with that either and it would officially make me pro-Lebron. :D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another excerpt from the Autobiography of Wamu

That was the short version. Would you like me to explain in detail the championship basketball team I was a starter on when I was 7?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many Canes fans root for Buckeyes, and Ive always been a Canes fan, even when I lived in Ohio.

And get over the LeBron stuff, I’ve had no issues with him in years, and the Fuck LeBron was when he left and it wasn’t because I cared that he left, it was how he left.

Speaking of The U I loved their attitude in the late 80's & early 90's. They talked alotta shit, and backed just about all of it up.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually one does not have to hate LeBron to be pleased OSU lost. I always root for OSU and Alabama and Clemson to lose. Because those three are in the four team playoff pretty much every freaking year.

Clemson v. LSU just doesn't seem to have much drama. It would've been nice for Ohio State or Oklahoma to win yesterday, as the quantity and quality of story lines would have been greater, IMO.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. LeBron is definitely the king of pettiness. He comes off as insecure, which is weird because he is one of the greatest players ever, arguably right up there with Jordan. In his defense, he has had to deal with a lot of hatred, and I've always felt that the level of hatred against him is unfair.

I consider myself neutral to LeBron. I rooted against him, obviously, in his last 4 Finals trips, but I rooted for him in his Finals appearances before that. I don't hate on players for leaving, so I had no issue with the move to the Heat or the move to the Lakers. If he wants to come to the Warriors later on, I would have no issue with that either and it would officially make me pro-Lebron. :D

My issues with LeBron started when he was in high school. Not that any of this was his fault but those 4 years the local media just kissed his ass 24/7. And on a much pettier note I've never liked the school he went to. St. Vincent's can go fuck themselves sideways. :nod:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson v. LSU just doesn't seem to have much drama. It would've been nice for Ohio State or Oklahoma to win yesterday, as the quantity and quality of story lines would have been greater, IMO.
I don't give a shit about college football so storylines are meaningless to me. It's just stupid that the same 5 teams are in the 4 playoff spots every year in some combination

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit about college football so storylines are meaningless to me. It's just stupid that the same 5 teams are in the 4 playoff spots every year in some combination

Hopefully Notre Dame will get back in the mix. The other college football team I root for is Cal, who will never get there.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of The U I loved their attitude in the late 80's & early 90's. They talked alotta shit, and backed just about all of it up.

True
Now they talk shit , but suck.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Notre Dame will get back in the mix. The other college football team I root for is Cal, who will never get there.
Me too as you can see under my avatar. I went to Cal. It's just dumb seeing the same handful of teams every year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep it is ridiculous. LSU is a nice new face so I would like them to win but almost every year it is usually some combination of Ohio State, Bama, Clemson,Oklahoma, and some other team from the SEC West.

This is why I prefer CBB over CFB.

1) The teams are not pussy and schedule big time regular season games all the time.

2) Their postseason is unpredictable. Not the best basketball but at least we usually have no idea who the final 4 will be

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO love that turnover chain tradition though...

I like the concept, but I think its ridiculous to celebrate a turnover like that when your getting killed in the game.
No different then an NFL player doing a TD routine when team is still down multiple TDs