• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still feels like they're a piece away.

I'm jurious who that is.

Paul would be interesting, but i saw that the cap needs: Dragic, Johnson and Winslow for Paul and Roberson.

I don't know if that's the move. But what else does Miami have to do to make this run? Or do you let it play out and hope you land your new #1 (cause Butler will be aging by then) in 2021?

I agree. Definitely not title contenders

Pelicans going to listen to offers for Holiday so im curious what it would take. I'm ready to give up Winslow.

As for 2021, Miami gunning for Giannis for sure. They just need the Bucks to not win a title this year or next

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Definitely not title contenders

Pelicans going to listen to offers for Holiday so im curious what it would take. I'm ready to give up Winslow.

As for 2021, Miami gunning for Giannis for sure. They just need the Bucks to not win a title this year or next

rumor is golden state is after him too. But they need to move green.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

It's super fun and also agree LeBron would be well within his rights to use it if it came to that.

You know, I still think the Clippers will win. But, it's way closer than I thought.

Forget Iggy.

If either of us gets Marcus Morris?

:first:

Morris, Iggy, Covington would swing the pendulum, depending on what we give up.

It's like an arms race. lol

Yeah, I have to say, I thought the gap between the teams was bigger than it looks to be so far. I thought it would take a minute for Lebron and AD to figure out how to play together, but they look like they've been playing together for years.

Some of the role players have performed better than I thought they would. My biggest concern is whether or not this is sustainable.

And yeah, if either team lands one of those players you listed without giving up too much, it could really change things.

As far as being able to pull that off...I'd have to give the edge to the Clips because of The Logo. But Pelinka looks like he might be better than most thought and if any of those guys are Klutch clients...lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only 2 possible outcomes on Giannis in 2021.

He signs with Klutch and therefore goes to the Lakers...

Or he re-signs with the Bucks on a team friendly deal.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 possible outcomes on Giannis in 2021.

He signs with Klutch and therefore goes to the Lakers...

Or he re-signs with the Bucks on a team friendly deal.

Golden

State

Warriors

and everyone gives up on the NBA for another 5 years.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I have to say, I thought the gap between the teams was bigger than it looks to be so far. I thought it would take a minute for Lebron and AD to figure out how to play together, but they look like they've been playing together for years.

Some of the role players have performed better than I thought they would. My biggest concern is whether or not this is sustainable.

And yeah, if either team lands one of those players you listed without giving up too much, it could really change things.

As far as being able to pull that off...I'd have to give the edge to the Clips because of The Logo. But Pelinka looks like he might be better than most thought and if any of those guys are Klutch clients...lol
Yeah, the Lakers are in good shape and you have to give old Rob his due.

I hate that Magic feels the need to take credit for where you are today.

He's a drama queen.

As far as Klutch is concerned, name a team that wouldn't capitulate a bit to their star player?

The Heat with Riley is likely the only team.

Ffs, the Bucks gave the Freaks brother a deal, the Suns signed the other Dragic, the Knicks gave JR Smith's brother a deal and the Dubs signed Curry's brother in law.

This is not new and is the price of doing business.

KCP got you LeBron and Davis.

Worth every penny.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a drama queen.

As far as Klutch is concerned, name a team that wouldn't capitulate a bit to their star player?

The Heat with Riley is likely the only team.

Ffs, the Bucks gave the Freaks brother a deal, the Suns signed the other Dragic, the Knicks gave JR Smith's brother a deal and the Dubs signed Curry's brother in law.

This is not new and is the price of doing business.

KCP got you LeBron and Davis.

Worth every penny.

Agree 100%.

You do what you have to do to make your star happy.

I think even the Heat and Riley would up to a point. They just might do it like the Lakers did when Kobe demanded a trade, the Lakers told him No and then went out during the season and got Pau.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a drama queen.

Yeah, I'm not 100% sold on Pelinka. But, considering what was left when Kawhi made his decision, he did a nice job recovering and the way the team is playing reflects well on him.

Yeah, I really wish Magic was just stfu. Did his presence help? Yes, to a point. It seems like he was at least part of the reason Lebron chose to go to the Lakers...which is good.

But it's amazing how there's been no drama or noise and the FO has looked a lot better since he stepped down.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, Heat Fans.

Bam and Nunn are fantastic.

But, the most impressive part of this win is your youngins ability to remain poised while being down and with their lead shrinking.

They don't get rattled.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not 100% sold on Pelinka. But, considering what was left when Kawhi made his decision, he did a nice job recovering and the way the team is playing reflects well on him.

Yeah, I really wish Magic was just stfu. Did his presence help? Yes, to a point. It seems like he was at least part of the reason Lebron chose to go to the Lakers...which is good.

and the FO has looked a lot better since he stepped down.
Which is why his comments yesterday bothered me.

You know I love Magic.

But, he's a fucking narcissist.

As for the Kawhi rebound, ditto.

He clearly had a plan b in place and the guys he targeted are getting the job done.

Even washed ass Dudley is contributing in his goon role.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winslow, Kelly O, and a 1st round pick for Jrue Holiday.

Who would say no?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winslow, Kelly O, and a 1st round pick for Jrue Holiday.

Who would say no?

I saw a proposal that added Herro.

I'd do that one.

To make a deal happen, Miami could offer New Orleans a deal centered around Tyler Herro, a neutral contract like that of Kelly Olynyk and Justise Winslow (the Pelicans could use the frontcourt help anyway) and bad salaries like James Johnson or Dion Waiters. Losing Herro would hurt, but at least Miami would be getting rid of a bad contract in the process. Meanwhile, New Orleans would be getting what looks like one of the most promising players in the 2019 draft class.

Four potential Jrue Holiday trade destinations

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, Heat Fans.

Bam and Nunn are fantastic.

But, the most impressive part of this win is your youngins ability to remain poised while being down and with their lead shrinking.

They don't get rattled.

Riles for Executive of the year.

*Making Wiggy's head explode*

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Lakers have Giannis' little bro so once James contract comes off the books.....Giannis and AD all day!!!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But it's amazing how there's been no drama or noise and the FO has looked a lot better since he stepped down.

I think those players were left for a reason though. They were all promised a shot at joining up with Lebron/AD. It wasn't a random occurrence.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why his comments yesterday bothered me.

You know I love Magic.

But, he's a fucking narcissist.

As for the Kawhi rebound, ditto.

He clearly had a plan b in place and the guys he targeted are getting the job done.

Even washed ass Dudley is contributing in his goon role.

I love Magic too. He's my all time favorite athlete, any sport. But he's diminished himself a bit in my eyes.

The one thing that had me thinking that Pelinka could be the right hire is what Kobe said about him. I don't remember the exact quote, but basically Kobe said that Pelinka never stops working and that he always has backup plans to his backup plans.

As I said, still not sold, but so far it looks like Kobe was right.