• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, just an aside...

ALL teams in the NBA have the same bottom line, which is(feel free to repeat, everyone)...

put together a winner...

win titles...

put butts in seats...

guess they're ALL Capitalists going by Butt Phallus's logic...

Where is the labor in your (proven by your own words) circus then? I guess you know how hard Giannis has worked in his life... don't you idiot?

Are you still hoping to forget his life and join your circus? Eeeh idiot kiddo?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another proven idiot... 40 wins they where able to do two seasons ago idiot... I would prefer them to work on it (like we and other teams did) instead of buying clowns for their circus... I would prefer them to be a (competing) team, not the circus they are!

So the answer is yes.

You would prefer they be mediocre.

NOLA is 6-17 with most of the more coveted players from that group. No guarantee the Lakers ever make the playoffs with that core. And even then, eking into the playoffs is not good enough for Laker fans. That would have been the best case.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the answer is yes.

You would prefer they be mediocre.
What else an idiot's conclusion would be? I guess it's the same as you guessing and stating here that the Bucks would not be contenders this season... what an idiot you are!
NOLA is 6-17 with most of the more coveted players from that group. No guarantee the Lakers ever make the playoffs with that core. And even then, eking into the playoffs is not good enough for Laker fans. That would have been the best case.

Sure... the BS magician troll is back with results out of his crystal ball, before they ever happened... I guess the blowjob the Lakers will give to the Bucks on the 20th, will put things back in order....

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess that depends on what you call "labor"...

Lol... don't you know what labor is and how it translates to value in capitalism? Are you an idiot? But then... off course you are... Labor is the value of the work invested in, stupid... that is 0 (neal, nada, zero) for your circus...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I never got that.

Honestly did not seem to me that was happening here but I may have missed something.

From what I have seen, the Ravens O looks like the best unit in football to me. And the 9ers D is the best D. Pats are very good, but mildly overrated IMO.

Bills going to beat them tomorrow.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... don't you know what labor is and how it translates to value in capitalism? Are you an idiot? But then... off course you are... Labor is the value of the work invested in, stupid... that is 0 (neal, nada, zero) for your circus...

in OTHER words the Lakers didn't build a winner the way YOU wanted...

lol, you're pathetic, junior. more than 1 way to build a winner...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in OTHER words the Lakers didn't build a winner the way YOU wanted...

lol, you're pathetic, junior. more than 1 way to build a winner...

Calling me "junior" out of your mother's basement, is what proves you twice an idiot... Just remember to keep it in your mouth (for later) after the blowjob you'll give to the Backs on the 20th... Don't swallow... it will be best for you if you don't... Kiddo...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing CL and bucky go back and forth is like watching two retards play chess.

Or maybe a retard and a metronome.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling me "junior" out of your mother's basement, is what proves you twice an idiot... Just remember to keep it in your mouth (for later) after the blowjob you'll give to the Backs on the 20th... Don't swallow... it will be best for you if you don't... Kiddo...

if you're gonna keep using my jokes at least try to use a different angle, basement boy...

angry because you got exposed...?

not my problem...

swallow that, ya sick freak...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you get that I was concerned? :noidea:

you replied...:D

actually a funny story about that. My uncle was an air traffic control supervisor and as such was a pretty rich cat...

anyways he moved up to Marysville, Cali and bought a big ranch house out there. when i was young me and my brother used to go up there and the first thing you'd notice was a chess set...made of solid Jade...

lol THAT was where my interest started...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin Herd are flying for their 11th consecutive win... It will be an 11-0 streak for the team that leads the NBA G-League after tonight.... Bucks not only do look scary in the league, but have a secured future too... it's only one thing behind the organization... work, work and more work!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you replied...:D

actually a funny story about that. My uncle was an air traffic control supervisor and as such was a pretty rich cat...

anyways he moved up to Marysville, Cali and bought a big ranch house out there. when i was young me and my brother used to go up there and the first thing you'd notice was a chess set...made of solid Jade...

lol THAT was where my interest started...

My parents had an onyx set from Mexico, I learned on that. You should take bucky up on his chess challenge, let us know how you did

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What we have here? A "hombre chess master" that doesn't accept the challenge to have some games against a real master...? I though you liked giving up blowjobs kiddo...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs down 41 at half to Philly.

Embiid and Josh Richardson are not playing....